Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf does haki is in her instinct even mean?
She can't use haki in retarded mode we saw that in WCI the whole plan to kill her with rockets relayed on that.
And kidd doesn't have zoan defenses and regeneration and he still can tank more than queen in fact kidd shat all over sanji breaking that sword when he tanked mama raid so he actually tanked 3 attacks from BM
"kid doesn't have zoan defense and regen" sounds like blaming luffy for a having gear 4 because of gum gum fruit, or blaming zoro for having legendary swords... :steef:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
"kid doesn't have zoan defense and regen" sounds like blaming luffy for a having gear 4 because of gum gum fruit, or blaming zoro for having legendary swords... :steef:
that makes no sense,you're just desperate at this point.
Sanji said he can't damage queen because of his dino defenses, that already means that all the supernova have stronger AP than Sanji since they can damage a yonko.
and queen despite having those defenses was neg diffed in just 2 causal attacks meanwhile kidd a normal human without said defenses tanked 3 way more powerful attacks.

Big mom destroy on off Kidd most strongest form easy damn luffy rival isn't looking good plus his awakening move wasn't all that I mean seriously Kidd you throwing a bunch of metal not even mix with coa :seriously: I had high hopes for kiddplus at the end it looks like Kidd a d law are out

that makes no sense,you're just desperate at this point.
Sanji said he can't damage queen because of his dino defenses, that already means that all the supernova have stronger AP than Sanji since they can damage a yonko.
and queen despite having those defenses was neg diffed in just 2 causal attacks meanwhile kidd a normal human without said defenses tanked 3 way more powerful attacks.
Sanji can send Queen flying with the power of his kicks like big mom did, but Queen showed it is still not enough to damage him, he's a fucking brachio, probably the most durable of the anciant zoans... Kid and law are around King and Queen level, facts... IMO, and i always say it, two strong YC can extreme diff a yonko

Status
Not open for further replies.