Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
sending flying with a kick demands WAYY more strenght and power than picking up... Comon, that's basic knowledge, and AGAIN I ALREADY SAID THAT INDEED IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO HURT QUEEN, MF KO BIG MOM WITH ZERO DAMAGE WHAT WOULD YOU THINK LMAO
Except sanji never sent him flying and chopper lifted brachio queen above his head.
That requires way more strength.

Ikkoku ain't half as strong as Hakai nor did Kid tank it. The most physically gifted character in the series asked another equally gifted character if her back can handle Hakai. That shit is literally the most powerful attack we've ever seen in the series. Let's stop being ridiculous. There is a reason why Kid put aside his pride and thanked Zoro for saving his ass.
Kaido was just shit talking BM

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger

I will ask this one time, is this troll allowed to bait + insult for no reason but not us?

I can ''bitch'' slap this troll in my sleep all day and I can be very creative with the insults too if I am allowed, but it looks like Lee is the only one who is allowed to use insult and not threadbanned at the same time?

If I am allowed to insult this troll just tell me, I am going to answer this troll accordingly and with very special insults, I am very creative at that. :goyea:
….I didn’t insult you lmfao. I don’t know where you read an insult in my posts but I have been unnecessarily kind to you as always.

You were even so desperate to claim that I insulted you that you even cited a quote of mine that had been deleted long ago. This makes me question how many of my past quotes you’ve stored in your CPU folder titled “Lee Sensei” for use at any given time lmfao.

Go ahead and insult me if you think you can come out of an insult battle with me believing that your parents still love you lol.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@TheAncientCenturion
@Gol D. Roger

I will ask this one time, is this troll allowed to bait + insult for no reason but not us?

I can ''bitch'' slap this troll in my sleep all day and I can be very creative with the insults too if I am allowed, but it looks like Lee is the only one who is allowed to use insult and not threadbanned at the same time?

If I am allowed to insult this troll just tell me, I am going to answer this troll accordingly and with very special insults, I am very creative at that. :goyea:
I am on leave man. Don't make me work on holidays.:josad:

Fans: Zoro didn't put Kaido on his knees (ignoring that he left a scar on his body)

Same Fans: Law is great because he made Big Mom vomit some blood thanks to his attack.
So I expect them to belittle Law if he doesn't put BM on her knees, accordingly to the treatment they give to Zoro.
So ok, Law didn't even put BM on her knees

Come on, belittle him for not putting her on her knees despite injuring her.

Btw Ashura Zoro attacked Kaido after briefly clashing with him, while Law attacked BM from behind.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Hakai didn't make any hole anywhere in Onigaishima except in Zoros body. Ikkoku sovereignty is solo attack and Ocean sovereignty is combined attack. Funny you have to say that ikkoku sovereignty is not even half of Hakai. You are practically saying that Bigmom contribution of Hakai is practically more potent than her signature attack? Also, same attack and same magnitude was visually seen when giants in little garden used similar technique. Guess that attack is equal to Hakai using your visual effect logic.
duh cause it was aimed off the skull but the impact is far bigger than the skull

yes memes part in hakai >>>>>>>>> ikkoku

why would it
the giants arent meme and kaido

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Next time try picking up someone with a judo technique and slam him in the ground, after that try sending him flying just 3 meters with a kick pls and then come talk to me
Slamming doesnt require you to lift your opponent above your head clearly you dont fight either

Clearly you dont lift weights.
Legs are far more powerful than arms
LMAO i don't wanna get personal but I do lift... Legs are more powerfull, but here we are talking about the difference between lifting something and FUCKING KICKING IT.
Try kicking a 30 Kg dumbell, you can probably lift it and throw it or slam it, but can you sending it flying with a kick ???? you clearly don't know basic physics

Status
Not open for further replies.