Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Bro LMAO, power here isn't proportional... the techniques differ and are limited by the mass of the object, lifting doesn't evolve like kicking in function of the weight of the object.... Please don't make me do a physic lesson. Kicking is all about the shock power at the moment needing everything you got in that instant of the shock, lifitng and throwing is in the movement, the power is constant and can grow a bit during a period of time... Don't make me do this
Dont care about your coping manga says sanji does no damage to queen while SNs can damage Yonkos:kayneshrug:

This is JUST PATHETIC
Like Law's ultimate move and Big Mom literally no sold it and got back to normal in second.
What the fuck, and Kidd didn't even do that much.

Sanji can at least do this much?
And ya'll said these losers are stronger than Marco and even King?
What is wrong with ya'll wankers? Kinnemon can do better
Post automatically merged:

East Blue Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>>> EoS Luffy.
Law's attack was the first ever to make Big Mom bleed!
This is just the beginning,they have more awakening moves!
BM will start next chapter barely injured and very angry,she will probably bust out her own awakening!
Then shit will get real very quickly!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So not only can you see into the future, you can also communicate with manga characters now:crazwhat:
You are obviously wasting your abilities on this forum, you should jump inside the manga and help Luffy defeat Kaido asap
No I can look at panels and after kaido gets hit he turns to zoro shitting himself sweating saying YOU CAN USE COC TOO ????
And only calms down when zoro replies I don't know what you're talking about.

So I think unless you have high level ryuo, kroom's going to destroy your weapon
We need more info on this technique “Kroom” to understand how it works as a whole besides going thru someone’s body and doing internal damage. Does it go thru weapons as well? Will it ever clash with other opponents blades/weapons or its time limit etc etc…

Status
Not open for further replies.