Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no objective way of telling which did more damage, Ashura or any of these moves. We don't have a Yonko health bar, that we can see exactly how much HP was drained.

Ashura leaves more visible artifacts, but that's not a guarantee that there's more damage, especially when internal attacks don't show external scarring. Even Kid's move, we haven't seen the end result.

As always, people jumping the gun.

speed reader= law is holding back using gk
reality= gk was the second move he used as soon as the roof fight started 28 chapters ago. it was almost his opening move and it did not cause damage to kaido in his weakest form

lol
Zoan form is Kaido's most durable form
You guys are somehow

Zoan form is always tanker than Hybrid/base modes

Downplaying GK for failing to hurt dragon kaido much is wrong unless you believe injection shot/countershock > GK coz it did more to Yonko than GK

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Funny enough the logic consistent with Ztards

so Kid can’t attract metal anymore like tf stupid. That scene was kid having nothing to spare, as he literally hit meme with everything.

Not like it matters kids unlocking ACoC soon anyway
Lmfaoooooo fucking read what they are saying
They aren't experienced awakened users like doffy or kata
They say even using it is extremely taxing on them so they have to use it as a last resort. That was their big finish.
Well duh kidd couldn't even save himself at the end of the chapter cause he used meme as a magnet and needed law to move him.

No, like he survived attacks from top-tiers at MF.

It apparently applies to only devils fruits; I don't mind it either way.
:kayneshrug: imagine mentioning pre ts feats where je only tanked 2 top tier moves which landed on him
The other had him bandaged on the head post war

Marco was worn out in this war by attacks weaker than base Kidd attacks even
But go on "he can survive Kidd Awakened attacks without issues " nonsense

You need to learn how to read. Awakening = affecting other objects. It's not just about POTENCY. It's about hax/tricks, spatial manipulation, speed, AoE, etc... There is more to combat than just AP or whatever.

Doflamingo's Overheat for example was clearly stronger than a lot of his awakened moves. It never landed on Luffy.

Using awakening opens up options for you. That doesn't mean that option is always potency.

There is a reason he still hasn't used Gamma Knife against Big Mom. Gamma Knife "destroys" internals much better than just sending shockwaves.
i didnt ask for your explanation on how awakenings work sanjikun and quite frankly
law told us about his
here's the line:

Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!! "

this is all we need to know as far as these two and their awakenings go. no sense using his last resort when he has something potentially more effective without it i.e gamma knife. you are literally arguing against what the character himself has noted about his ability. the absolute state of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.