Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was unclear?

Kaido no-sold Zoro too. What’s your point? He ate that attack and then defeated Zoro and Law afterwards. Big Mom didn’t defeat Law and Kidd after Law’s attack on her, and Big Mom = Kaido lol.
No sold is taking zero attack bub. He didn't no sold zoros attack. He reacted, bleed, coughed blood and screamed and then stated it was a permanent scar. Unless you want me to post the definition of no sold

So much for GK>Anesthasia
These moves are the trump cards of Kid and Law, ofc they using more skills but each of them drain massive there body.
This even make Katakuri performance in WCi far greater since he used that for hours, don´t even wanna talk about Aokiji and Akainu...
This means Doffy and Katakuri can´t spamm awakening for days or something, it still has his limit.
In fact Doffy used it as trump card too shows that he can´t spamm it like he want to be.
Did Katakuri spam awakening?

Law with half assed awakening >= or ~ Doffy
Just like luffy with half assed fs =< Katakuri
Mastered fs and ryo luffy > Katakuri
Mastered Awakened Law > Doffy

Oda doesn't care much... he only needs to say X acquired a new power...he's now your level or superior
It took luffy 1 PU to match Katakuri, 1 PU at onigashima to match Kaido or split the sky.

Stop downplaying Awakening or advanced haki. Whether you have low mastering or better, you're already much stronger by just unlocking them

Nah, he took it head on. You see him in the middle of his robot falling apart
Usually when characters use robots they are inside of them so if that was the case the robot was destroyed with Kidd laying originally inside, who was only then flung away by the explosion so I meant that specifically by dodging, not that he escaped last second, but that he at least got away from part of the damage output, but I have no substantial evidence either.

Sounds like Marco+Perospero scenario but we will see. I think not much will come of it.
Considering that Hawkins has gone down, Apoo will probably go down too.
Numbers will go down too. It might have to do with incoming CP0 agents.
Not sure how Drake will react to them tho. Doesnt seem very pleased about their presence.

You imagine it as hollow sword that cant be blocked? I am pretty sure there is a solution for it and it is blockable.
Gamma Knife is harder to block since unlike sword, it isnt tangible due to being radiation and even that is blockable...
It only priduces shockwaves if it has landed a hit previously, no shockwaves if you havent been stabbed by it.

That has always been Law's main issue, getting that clean hit in...
I dont know about the weapon being destroyed due to Kroom, the same applies without Kroom(Law vs Tashigi).
I dont see anything new here except a way to skip tough exterior, Law's version of CoC+ID CoA...

And nobody is hating on Law because of Doffy being above Law...
I dont know how you connected Doffy>Law to me hating Law...
Ya boi said we lost a Zoro fan

thats kinda extreme lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.