I guess he means how wellit pays
Oh that. It pays good but the projects/tasks can be a bit daunting at times. The meetings tho:josad:
You will be patching and resolving incidents all day. The great thing about my job is you always get to work with a team and each team has a project lead/senior manager where we work using agile methodology. You also get to shadow em for a bit and then slowly work side by side with them. I am not sure if that's the same everywhere else.

The pay is really good, most of these cloud jobs offers extensive training. As long as you are not going for a principal or managerial position, you would definitely get trained but if you are, prepare to know your stuff on the fly such as Infrastructure as Code, SSO, AD, ADFS, DNS, DHCP e.t.c. There are not gna pay you that much just for them to train you.
@Azurion

Oda took the piss, plain and simple. He thinks his readers are idiots. How are you gna show us Kaido piercing Kin and then pass it off as a slash. Act three tragedy they said, better than MF they said :wellwell:
Kaido can't even kill kids half his age when Kat of all ppl gave Luffy all sort of coconuts and took out his tooth:catcry: