Law's fodder crew is a meme at this point
:josad:

Oda should've atleast showed how law met his crew on screen

He first met bepo penguin and the other guy who everyone forgot about, when they were bullying bepo, he stopped them and the three of them started following him out of respect for his strengh

Bepo even had a compelling backstory, he left zou and learned navigation to go find his brother

Oda gave all these information in an sbs, just like the whole thing about ulti and page one being adopted

It would've been better if he showed that in the Manga or in a cover page atleast

:josad:

Oda should've atleast showed how law met his crew on screen

He first met bepo penguin and the other guy who everyone forgot about about, when they were bullying bepo, he stopped them and the three of them started following him out of respect for his strengh

Bepo even had a compelling backstory, he left zou and learned navigation to go find his brother

Oda gave all these information in an sbs, just like the whole thing about ulti and page one being adopted

Such a waste tbh
Perfect future milking material for spinoffs :kata:

Oh that. It pays good but the projects/tasks can be a bit daunting at times. The meetings tho:josad:
You will be patching and resolving incidents all day. The great thing about my job is you always get to work with a team and each team has a project lead/senior manager where we work using agile methodology. You also get to shadow em for a bit and then slowly work side by side with them. I am not sure if that's the same everywhere else.

The pay is really good, most of these cloud jobs offers extensive training. As long as you are not going for a principal or managerial position, you would definitely get trained but if you are, prepare to know your
I do. I am an Infrastructure Engineer. What exactly do you mean by how high is the job aspects??
Actually I want to start my career in this field. Mainly because it is in demand and I think it will remain so in future also (correct me if I am wrong). I want to know from where can I start? I have a little exposure to C language but nothing too fancy. What/which skills should I learn in order to get a job in the shortest duration?
P.S. Sorry for asking too many questions. Feel free to reply whenever you are free.