How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Eh it's obvious enough at this point anyway. I'm also a Princess. Targeted Enryu N1 and received Killer/Offensive. And I thought "no way does Drunk, a Redirector, fit either of these". I asked Drago if there was a list of what fit which classification, but then voted Enryu. Drago got back to me and told me where to look, and I saw Drunk was under "offensive".

Emil

Certified Memelord
Eh it's obvious enough at this point anyway. I'm also a Princess. Targeted Enryu N1 and received Killer/Offensive. And I thought "no way does Drunk, a Redirector, fit either of these". I asked Drago if there was a list of what fit which classification, but then voted Enryu. Drago got back to me and told me where to look, and I saw Drunk was under "offensive".
shuda held on it a bit omg wanted fo see where ryu was going with it

Zemmi

GodMommie
We have some lying lil' girls running around

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
TBH I laughed a lot when you said this to me! I was almost about to write a lot of LMAO and LOLOLOLOL when Ekko asked me about you haha

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We have some lying lil' girls running around

That's the problem. I can't say *for sure* that there is a lie.
did he whisper u or something
I
actually whisper me what u know about him ratchet

im still town
He hasn't Whispered me anything. I have looked over his ISO there isn't much, he just generally follows the consensus and fluffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.