Really bro? did you re-watch Wano episodes just to find this :vistalaugh:
Google picture "one piece Sanji CoO" - new to the age of internet grandpa?
What did you even try to accomplish with your comment, except dodging your ''tease'' being debunked? Unless you think Sanji has CoC which you most like don't - so just use an argument only if it fits your agenda, if it doesn't just ignore it, huh?
Post automatically merged:

That red glowing on King's eyes is just CoO most likely, just like Sanji on that image
@Peroroncino told me it's CoC, i believe him.

Last edited:
I'll say Sanji get's 1,366 bil to be above Queen but just bellow Marco's bounty and have the 3 and the 66 in it

Zoro get's 1,520 bil to be just above Luffy's previous bounty as well as King's, and continue the trend of his last two bounties ending with 20 ( 120 and 320 ). Or 1,420 if Oda wants to keep it bellow Luffy's 1,5 but still higher than King.

3 Red Road Poneglyphs
3 Blue Poneglyphs (more than Big Mom has)
1-2 Defeated Yonko + Becomes Skysplitter
Non-hostile & Friendly Pact with Wano, the Sea-stone Armistice
Declaration of Mutual Protection over Fishman Island
Nico Robin
Personal Grand Fleet
Subordinate Shimotsuki Zoro
Subordinate Awakened Germa Boy
Subordinate Warlord Jinbei
Alliance w/ Warlord Law

I don't see Luffy even sitting at 3B anymore.
It's 4B+ or buss
Luffy?
or

But in WCI Luffy was acknowledged by things he didn't actually did by himself or planned by himself, Katakuri and Cracker's bounties combined is higher than 1.9 Billion, Luffy already had 500mi, and even defeating 2 Commanders and getting acknowledged by planning everything that happened, his raise was just of 1 Billion.

But i consider the possibility of such higher bounties tbh, this is a whole new scenario that would put the Strawhats in a whole other level of threat for WG, so everything is possible.
Don't worry WG is gonna say its all Luffy Law and Kid. If you want an answer Oda always can give that. After this we are entering the Final Saga this is the final bounties before Luffy becomes the Pirate King. I think my guess is reasonable.