Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Luffy's bounty is gonna increased after the final War and i dont think getting into Laugh Tale isnt gonna give him that much boost. I am think going to Laugh Tale will give him 500 mil and the other 500 mil for defeating Blackbeard. Makes sense imo when your bounty goes up it becomes harder for it to be go up again.
Agree that after final war there will be no bounty increases (probably straight frozen).
And it's true that the more you go up the harder it is to get increases but the finding of Laugh Tale and the One Piece (the drop that thestroys the dam) won't be reduced to a 1.000.000.000 if we got a buff twice (or x3) as big.
Including post Wano there will be a total of 3 more buffs imo, which won't be possible if Luffy goes to 4.000.000.000 already.

Drake first zoan awakening :steef:
:steef:
Agree that after final war there will be no bounty increases (probably straight frozen).
And it's true that the more you go up the harder it is to get increases but the finding of Laugh Tale and the One Piece (the drop that thestroys the dam) won't be reduced to a 1.000.000.000 if we got a buff twice (or x3) as big.
Including post Wano there will be a total of 3 more buffs imo, which won't be possible if Luffy goes to 4.000.000.000 already.
3 buffs? I see post Wano and after becoming Pirate King Whats the third one? :choppawhat:

I think after Luffy splits the sky we can see him as an emperor and i think Oda will do the same with giving him an emperor bounty. After Wano i think Luffy will see Shanks too i think giving Luffy a higher bounty than Shanks is the easiest way of saying Luffy surpassed Shanks.

But we are still reading One Piece i wouldnt be suprised if Oda didnt give Luffy his 4 bil until he beats Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.