• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no im perfectly sane
cult/maf obv feared merc on me so they didn't bother
Mkay well Im town and not culted.

I think there were plenty of prime cult targets, trying to figure out who got culted is only gonna lead to paranoia.

I mean the best course of action right now is to find the Mastermind and not go after whoever we think is culted or not.

And Princess is a good MM claim imo.

There has to be a liar about the princess claims and Im thinking its Midnight at this point, didnt change my mind from yesterday.

Like he checked the dead dude's class instead of the other 3 princess claims, like I dont get the thought process here.

@Ratchet @Midnight Delight @oddoddfruit would still like to know the other 3's actions.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I know I was wrong with the Ratchet vs Krogo both being a t v t argument. However, looking at Ultra's death note proves what I was saying how arguments can arise because of perspective and the info one player has.

It seems pointless now but I'm kinda glad Ultra didn't counter Enryu because we would have auto lynched Enryu even though all his posts were screaming I AM TOWN.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mkay well Im town and not culted.

I think there were plenty of prime cult targets, trying to figure out who got culted is only gonna lead to paranoia.

I mean the best course of action right now is to find the Mastermind and not go after whoever we think is culted or not.

And Princess is a good MM claim imo.

There has to be a liar about the princess claims and Im thinking its Midnight at this point, didnt change my mind from yesterday.

Like he checked the dead dude's class instead of the other 3 princess claims, like I dont get the thought process here.

@Ratchet @Midnight Delight @oddoddfruit would still like to know the other 3's actions.
midnight seems to be reaper
mastermind is someone else
u r pushing an indie

Emil

Certified Memelord
midnight saying his action failed last day was red flag to begin with but checks out if ali redirected him

idk what kind of feedbacks does the reaper get tbh

anyway i dont want to rush on midnight since hes not a big unseen candidate

midnight seems to be reaper
mastermind is someone else
u r pushing an indie
How do you know he's the Reaper and if that role is in the game?

Im pushing whoever I deem scummy.

Who do you think is the MM then?

Playa/Midnight/Rhea/Sallucion/Ryu

Are people I need to talk more honestly.

Especially Playa, he just comes in with a summary and dips.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How do you know he's the Reaper and if that role is in the game?

Im pushing whoever I deem scummy.

Who do you think is the MM then?

Playa/Midnight/Rhea/Sallucion/Ryu

Are people I need to talk more honestly.

Especially Playa, he just comes in with a summary and dips.
mid asking who killed zolo instesd of who killed ultra is big red flag

and he said ultra was dead last day. @Zemmi caught onto that

Status
Not open for further replies.