Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would believe that I ever will feel bad for Millenium Earl...
If you said that to me when I watched forst episode I would never believe you. But we are dealing with Hoshino
:steef:
He’s one of the best written villains even though we don’t know his full story
Post automatically merged:

Where can I read dGray man?? You guys are making me interested
Mangasail is a good site.
D Gray Man seems like a dark Shonen at the beginning but give it time. Like every other story it will implement the world and characters first. It’s amazing. The characters are well written, great fights, touching moments, plottwists and many mysteries

Tf??? The whole point of an apprenticeship is to get trained and work towards a qualification. Infact my work flat out reject applicants with prior work experience. I am honestly gutted for you cos my work place offers apprenticeships every other day and they pay really well.
I would advise you to focus on AWS tbh if you are looking to start a career in cloud engineering. They offer free webinar sessions from time to time. You can attend any one of those or catch it on-demand at a later date. They also offer various cloud certtifacations which will boost your CV to recruiters and employers.
AWS Training and Certification Events (Start with cloud practioner essentials and work your way up)
https://aws.amazon.com/events/?nc2=h_ql_ev_ev

You shoud sign up on Pluralsight, O'reilly or Treehouse. These are all online learning platforms which will help with your development. I have access to those sites as a work package thingy. These are the three sites I use for my professional development or any sort of work related queries.
Thank you so much. I will definitely look into these.

Status
Not open for further replies.