How were the stories in the write-up?

• They were meh. I didn't like them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do u need a princess for heretic?
there r 4
did u try to kill any and failed yesterday?
No I do not.

Nope, I told Fuji until he asks me to whack someone I won't use it. The risk is me being redirected to someone I don't want to walk. I'm fine with working with town for the entire game. Same with you., you and fuji can let me know. Via whisper or here, don't care either way.

I have only used my investigate.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I do not.

Nope, I told Fuji until he asks me to whack someone I won't use it. The risk is me being redirected to someone I don't want to walk. I'm fine with working with town for the entire game. Same with you., you and fuji can let me know. Via whisper or here, don't care either way.

I have only used my investigate.
i mean it seems all ur targets r town so ur only a benefit to us if they r culted
btw it seems sallu is a culted physican
he might be one of ur targets
give him a try

i mean it seems all ur targets r town so ur only a benefit to us if they r culted
btw it seems sallu is a culted physican
he might be one of ur targets
give him a try
I can smack him.

2 of my targets are already dead anyways, so there's only one left. Its why I claimed and didn't care about it, chances are my targets will die by normal means, ie others killing them. I'm fine not going after them till near the end because there's no risk to me helping you guys out.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can smack him.

2 of my targets are already dead anyways, so there's only one left. Its why I claimed and didn't care about it, chances are my targets will die by normal means, ie others killing them. I'm fine not going after them till near the end because there's no risk to me helping you guys out.
hold on whose the last one?
do u need a hunter? it might be sallu

or nvm, maybe there is no hunter or physican
it might just be the assasin bleeding ppl

hold on whose the last one?
do u need a hunter? it might be sallu

or nvm, maybe there is no hunter of physican
it might just be the assasin bleeding ppl
Hunter, and starting King and Prince can not be heretics so I have no reason to ever go after them unless they are evil(can't go after starting king regardless though)

I'm quite fine not going after my last target until necessary and I got 3 shots of killing folks, so 2 can be used to murder others, also if all my targets die to soon I'm useless to you guys since I lose all abilities. You can trust me or not but I'm gonna stick to my guns with you guys.

But seriously that was a lot of deaths last night wtf happened.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Hunter, and starting King and Prince can not be heretics so I have no reason to ever go after them unless they are evil(can't go after starting king regardless though)

I'm quite fine not going after my last target until necessary and I got 3 shots of killing folks, so 2 can be used to murder others, also if all my targets die to soon I'm useless to you guys since I lose all abilities. You can trust me or not but I'm gonna stick to my guns with you guys.

But seriously that was a lot of deaths last night wtf happened.
wish ur invest helps us here, even if slightly
if there is anything u know PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.