Status
Not open for further replies.
- Pell is said to be the strongest warrior in Alabasta, a country with a population of more than 10 million.
- He survived a literal nuke blasting right around him, probably one of the biggest durability feats in the verse.
- Yeah, he got taken out by Robin but let's be real here, she was shown to be very overpowered back then and the neck break was just pure hax.

Conclusion: Post-TS Pell is easily upper-YC level. This is just straight up facts. My opinion is absolute, everyone else's is trash.
Still Robin can one shotted him….
:funky::funky:

:finally: queen eats his own version of rumble balls and becomes stronger
Just me or is this a real possibility. In the latest sbs it is said that black maria takes a drug to make her hybrid form look the way it looks. Cause the real hybrid form is ugly for her. And we know she is from Wano and science ain't advance there so only person who could have made the drug is queen

Just me or is this a real possibility. In the latest sbs it is said that black maria takes a drug to make her hybrid form look the way it looks. Cause the real hybrid form is ugly for her. And we know she is from Wano and science ain't advance there so only person who could have made the drug is queen
I genuinely think it's a possibility that queen pulls out something like that

Like you said only queen is the only one in wano smart enough to make a drug that changes the zoan appearances, jack likely used it

Status
Not open for further replies.