Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure hope so because that was rough...
aye man i feel u but i said it earlier today the number of truly bad chapters one piece has I'll throw a safe number maybe 30. 30 out of 1030 chapters is only 3% of one piece we still have 97% of what is in my opinion the greatest story anyone has told. think about it oda is the 12th best author in the world he is the highest mangaka on the list even writer of dragon ball is 13th. we should be happy to be reading his story in real time

The greatest hint we have, is that this chapter starts the BEST PART of the arc. So, probably will be a Luffy x Kaido chapter and I think Yuderon was right and we will have Onigashima falling down over the Flower Capital...

G

Gorosei Informer

I forget, what happened last chapter?
Kid and Law got awakenings, Law damaged Big Mom with his, which was able to "pierce her" and send shockwaves into her or something and Kid buried her with tons of metal after magnetising her.

Yamato was running in wolf form to the bombs I think? We saw glimpses of the Monster Trio fights.

Apoo was proposing to Drake to make an alliance and had the top 3 Numbers with him, but the 6th one is still unrevealed for some reason. (Please don't pull a Yammy, Oda! Already getting Tsukishima vibes with Law's awakening! Although Pudding's fruit is similar to Tsukishima's ability and might have the same potential, god forbid.)

I'm purposely not mentioning a single part of it, the worst part of which you might prefer not to remember, as I certainly do! I definitely don't want to remember it!

:cantseeme::saden::whitepress::mihugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kid and Law got awakenings, Law damaged Big Mom with his, which was able to "pierce her" and send shockwaves into her or something and Kid buried her with tons of metal after magnetising her.

Yamato was running in wolf form to the bombs I think? We saw glimpses of the Monster Trio fights.

Apoo was proposing to Drake to make an alliance and had the top 3 Numbers with him, but the 6th one is still unrevealed for some reason. (Please don't pull a Yammy, Oda! Already getting Tsukishima vibes with Law's awakening! Although Pudding's fruit is similar to Tsukishima's ability and might have the same potential, god forbid.)

I'm purposely not mentioning a single part of it, the worst part of which you might prefer not to remember, as I certainly do! I definitely don't want to remember it!

:cantseeme::saden::whitepress::mihugh:
Oh right a filler chapter

The greatest hint we have, is that this chapter starts the BEST PART of the arc. So, probably will be a Luffy x Kaido chapter and I think Yuderon was right and we will have Onigashima falling down over the Flower Capital...
Yuderon commented that it could be 2 other things besides Celestial Disaster, Vegapunk and Poneglyphs

Status
Not open for further replies.