What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. We are trolling. Sanji fans trolled us with "Zoro's sword would break" and we troll because this statement is now dead.
2. Everyone knows that Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Only delusional idiots like KoL think otherwise
3. We also know that this is a great character moment for Sanji and Zoro. They’re not rivals in my eyes but they’re bros. Sanji trusts Zoro a lot and Zoro does the same for Sanji
fact check Kol doesn't stand with sanji is above zoro.

and that whole enma breaking on sanji was honest the troll of a lifetime

all zoro fans celebrating that sanji confirmed zoro is stronger. As a monster trio wont die fan i always loved all 3 and strength wise it has always been luffy > zoro > sanji. sanji diehards need to accept zoro is stronger and zoro diehards need to accept luffy is stronger this is how it has always been. zoro is the sword sanji is the shield. luffy can beat both of them 1 on 1 easy and zoro would beet sanji extreme diff. and btw it doeasnt matter if yamato joins monster trio wont change period

oh ya sidenote why everyone questioning the spoilers. i did say 1031 will make us remember that 1030 does not define one piece and even @ScotchInformer approved. and lets be real 1031 is lit and we all know sanji aint dying.

1. We are trolling. Sanji fans trolled us with "Zoro's sword would break" and we troll because this statement is now dead.
2. Everyone knows that Zoro is stronger than Sanji. Only delusional idiots like KoL think otherwise
3. We also know that this is a great character moment for Sanji and Zoro. They’re not rivals in my eyes but they’re bros. Sanji trusts Zoro a lot and Zoro does the same for Sanji
I don't get the Zoro>Sanji obsession lmao. In my eyes they're about equal, but hey I ain't no powerscaler. Glad to see we on the same page about their relationship tho

Status
Not open for further replies.