What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he probably thinks that Law it sleeping in his ship. And ask the crew to gang him? What are they going to do? Talk no Jutsu him?

He showed us that he believes that Zoro is capable of beating King and then beating his ass. Not a good moment like y'all say.
Bro what are you on? Stop playing it dumb lol

He knows law is in onigashima

He showed that he believes in zoro and that zoro is his go to option, and also sanji without his emotions/fire and after beating queen is a nerfed sanji

It's a good moment, it's a sacrifice and he wants to be killed by someone who he respects

I still think Sanji will keep his emotions. Oda just wants to add tension to Sanji's fight. I am pretty excited to see Hell's Memories again. I don't mind if he destroys the raid suit because I don't like Judge.

I believe that the monster trio reigns supreme. It's pretty clear that it's Luffy>Zoro>Sanji. I don't think that Sanji asking Zoro to kill him after this war is supposed to show us that Zoro is stronger power and strength wise. Sanji knows that if he is a legitimate danger to the crew, the only one who could handle the psychological impact of killing a nakama for the safety of the entire crew would be Zoro. In my mind, I see it not so much who's stronger physically but who has more authority within the crew. Basically Sanji's request is saying that Zoro is below just Luffy in the crew's hierarchy.

Now, I am really hoping that Oda writes a chapter after Wano where Zoro is recovering physically and Sanji talks to him about what he said during the war because while I think Sanji will keep his emotions, he may need help coming to terms with all of the changes that his body and mind experienced.

Status
Not open for further replies.