What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn so much going on I didn't even think to process everything else this chapter:

- Hard confirm for Drake vs Apoo, knew that wasnt gonna end well
- Robin is kidnapped, surprised honestly. How will this end?
- Better yet, Oda confirmed the masked users are on a completely different level than the rest. We've seen 4 of them. Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are all maskless....(yes, Lucci wore a mask in DR, but that looked covert and it didn't cover his entire face. Plus he's not wearing one now).
- Oda is separating these Numbers. Are they getting more individuality?

Can't even talk about the Kid/Law/BM or Sanji/Queen stuff. This is a good chapter

Damn so much going on I didn't even think to process everything else this chapter:

- Hard confirm for Drake vs Apoo, knew that wasnt gonna end well
- Robin is kidnapped, surprised honestly. How will this end?
- Better yet, Oda confirmed the masked users are on a completely different level than the rest. We've seen 4 of them. Lucci, Kaku and Stussy are all maskless....(yes, Lucci wore a mask in DR, but that looked covert and it didn't cover his entire face. Plus he's not wearing one now).
- Oda is separating these Numbers. Are they getting more individuality?

Can't even talk about the Kid/Law/BM or Sanji/Queen stuff. This is a good chapter
I hope drake bodies Apoo next chapter

Hype chapter! :stealthblack:
Jokes aside, inever been this hype for sanji since post ts finally he destroy that rs, plus i like character development between zoro and sanji, sanji seems gonna went crazy to finish queen but before that he call zoro to kill him if he went crazy not just he trust zoro but he understand that his character that zoro is gonna put his emotion aside to make wise decision.:zorothink:

:kaidowhat:

Sanji offered his life in that scene and zoro stopped him
Because Zoro had already made deal with Kuma to spare Luffy's life, Sanji was an inconvenience, if any other crewmate was conscious Zoro would have also knocked them out. The moment was about Zoro and Luffy and how important Luffy's dream and life is to Zoro. Thats why he says "Luffy will become the pirate King" and not "Sanji will find the all blue".

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
:kata: no need for a fan fic

Oda already wrote it, sanji and zoro were both willing to die for each other at thriller bark
Hahahahah for each other xdddd.

Zoro was taking Luffy's pain when that idiot tried to butt in. Dont twist the manga you lame lanji cuck

It is a good character interaction, and sanji won't become an emo, he'll becomes crual and ruthless and might attack his crew

You can't really act as if it isn't a great moment

But I guess you don't want to hear that, so let's just agree to disagree
"Kill me if I become and emo" isn't a good character interaction. Is Sanji overreacting over something so irrelevant while draging Zoro to his problems. At this rate for you a "Hello" would be a good character interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.