What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great moment, ruined by the powerscalers :seriously:
And it ain't surprising...both sides trolling ruins the chapter experience for other people here....this is why OJ is a top tier one piece website where people discuss story in spoilers and powerscale only in battledome threads....

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Lanjifags are attacking the website over a small interaction with Zoro...:josad:
What?

No. They are hacking so they can delete the spoilers.

Their brains still didn't accept the fact that Sanji understand his inferiority to Zoro and asked him to kill his bitch ass if Daddy power up fails hahaha.

Do you like, fail to read the spoilers? Law and Kid still have stamina. Kid isn't saying anything, which heavily implicates Kid has more to give.

So Kaido can power himself up repeatedly and so can Luffy, but once BM does it and Oda cuts away, that's it for Law and Kid?

You are heavily biased and can't even see that lol
Lol so Law says some words and you think they've got a good amount of stamina left? At least wait for the full chapter pics, I guess you also have a tendency to assume...

Do you like, fail to read the spoilers? Law and Kid still have stamina. Kid isn't saying anything, which heavily implicates Kid has more to give.

So Kaido can power himself up repeatedly and so can Luffy, but once BM does it and Oda cuts away, that's it for Law and Kid?

You are heavily biased and can't even see that lol
Lol so Law says some words and you think they've got a good amount of stamina left? At least wait for the full chapter pics, I guess you also have a tendency to assume...

Can a 35%hp Kaido survive a Hawkins limit break Black Blade CoC Hiryu kaen on the neck ? i DOUBT IT
Post automatically merged:

Can a 35%hp Kaido survive a Hawkins limit break Black Blade CoC Hiryu kaen on the neck ? i DOUBT IT

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Poor Lanji boys. Their man admitted inferiority so they try to make it look as if Sanji and Zoro are good friends hahahahha.

Good job Oda. One useless fanbase bodied.

Status
Not open for further replies.