What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u think they dnt have anymore attacks??? or u just playing dumb for argument sake?? I’m confused??

This isn’t exactly hard to follow... awakening a mode encompassing a variety of moves. Unless Ur one of the extremist that think the arc Villians actually gonna win? Wtf are u even arguing
:suresure:

Does it suggest at any point they dnt continue fighting? Or are incapable? I’ll rephrase since there wasn’t any reply.... What in the spoilers implies this wasn’t the opening?
What I’m arguing is that it was not « opening moves » as you claimed last week. Because you tried to defend the idea that they were not fighting all out.

Them having other attacks in awakening mode does not mean that, as the characters said themselves last chapter, those were not their last resort.

Now I’m still waiting for you to explain to me how « last resort attacks » are « opening moves»:saden:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zolokeks as usual always talking about pwoerscaling when in reality Zoro & Sanji brotherhood is just that amazing.
and as always Zolokeks doesnt care about character development

What fucking brotherhood. Lmao clowns down bad.

Oda bodied your stupid asses for thinking Sanji is equal to Zoro.

Sanji admits inferiority and knows Zoro can kill him.

Stop this bullshittery about fucking brotherhood. Zoro would gladly kick Lanji stupid ass out of the crew if he was cap.

Lol so Law says some words and you think they've got a good amount of stamina left? At least wait for the full chapter pics, I guess you also have a tendency to assume...
You want to fight till your last breath bruh that's all you:kayneshrug:

My "assumptions" are based on clear points on the story (Chapter 1029) that point to them winning their fight.

Apparently Kid and Law shouldn't struggle in defeating BM. They should 1 shot her or she should be 1 shotting them. Chapter literally went how I expected it to:

Okay wait until 1031 to tell me I'm wrong then, not before, fight is 6 pages long. Translation literally did not change my argument, it was exactly the same with TCB and the raws.

:kayneshrug:
It literally says nothing different from the other translations.

"Last resort" doesn't have to imply 1 move. Law is still using his powers after using Kroom.

I've talked about this repeatedly, wait until next chapter. We don't know if they'll run from her. We don't know if they don't have more in the tank. We don't know if she'll give chase. We don't know if they'll recover. We simply don't know.

1029's ending is highly contradictory to the idea of them losing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lanji destroyed the Raid Suit since he doesn't need Judge's toys when he is Judge's toy himself.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.