What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Everyone powerscales even though that is one of the less relevant parts of this particular manga because you guys are too ignorant to do anything else with this story; including the people who powerscaled Sanji out of Robin's comment.

You people are such a joke of human beings that can't even comprehend beyond the basics. This whole subplot with Sanji is about his personal conflict going back to Zou yet you truly believe Oda having him ask Zoro such important thing is meant to be seen as a strength statement instead of an intimate moment like that of Thriller Bark which shows how terrifying this situation is for the cook.

If you can't read a story for teens properly just go back to whatever simplistic work you can manage without shitting your pants in the process.
Blah blah blah.

Insecure because someone shits on Lanji.

I’ve always said if Sanji uses Hell Menories and it isn’t revealed to be CoC, then his chances are very low after this arc. I’ll take that L, he likely won’t get it here or in the future:kayneshrug:

See how easy it is to drop a theory after receiving new info? Some folks can learn from that :kata:

Lets use our brains for a second Zextremist. The full Dialogue not out yet... Meme not using a technique that requires years of her lifespan for kicks... she was put into a desperate situation.

Which we saw Last chapter. When Law shock wille hit meme so hard she lost control of her DF. An didn’t regain control even after supposedly recovering. We find out this chapter she created new homies/an amped the old. 2+2 suggest the reason she does so a direct result of last chapter. Not random lols

Kids attack basic common sense. He trapped her, an she unable to escape with her normal power. Needing an amp to free herself.

Asura had virtually no impact whatsoever lol. Ur comparing trembling effects to actually really doing something to the Yonko....
Trapping meme to the point she can’t escape > trembling

Hitting Meme so hard her DF stop working, an requires amps> a scar that hasn’t weakened Kaido defense

law how much magnetism can u apply. Kid no responses.... What exactly do u see in the spoilers imply there finish??

Immediate take away, Laws not completely drained. No implications as of yet he’s lost Like his awakening guarantees. Kid directly implied to be capable of more. With meme sudden size increase, that giant sword theory basically just got confirmed.
Quit the BS. They were taking an beating and couldn't do anything to Big Mom who wasn't even fighting at a high level. They both needed Big Mom to be distracted to hit her with their awakening attack that consumes too much energy to be used in a real battle.

Law attack caused Big Mom minor injury and didn't even slow her down. Neither Big mom nor the manga stated it caused her significant damage. If it would have the manga would have told us. Kid did bury her but that doesn't mean it caused her significant injury. The current spoiler hasn't said anything about either attack causing her significant injury.

Now all the sudden they happen to be fighting Big Mom in the same area as Yamato and 3 numbers. It's not hard to see what the manga is setting up.

Law attack didn't make her DF stop working. The attack just knocked the sword out of her hand. When she turned to attack Law she wasn't concerned about using her sword at all. Law would have been in a world of trouble if Kid didn't help.

While Zoro, with 20 to 30 broken bones and severely weakened, fought Kaido in a 1v1 and bested him. He scarred Kaido, made his body shake and caused him to start breathing heavy. Kaido even confirmed Zoro caused him significant damage by scarring him.

It's funny how you and other try so hard to downplay Zoro's scarring feat. Like scarring a character with an invincible body was a easy feat. Its a limited feat. Zoro attack also cut through in him body and caused Kaido internal damage.

We're literally told she used it
She used it how? When? On whom? All these questions remain because it was off screened. She used haki against Page One on screen, we saw it, we know it.

How do we know that she used haki against Kid and Law and not some no name because he angered her? Again, come back when she uses haki against Kid and Law.
Let me guess? You don't believe Akainu fought Aokiji? since it was offscreen it didn't happen right?
Was it off screened?

We at least saw something, + we saw the impact their fight made.
Show me at least one panel of Meme using haki against Kid and Law? I can show many panels of Kaido using it. Hell, I can even show many panels where Meme doesn't use it. But the only thing you have to do is to show me one panel of Meme using Haki against Kid and Law and I'll take all my words back.

because Sanji is Black Leg
he keeping Raid Suit will make him Stealth Black

Sanji epithet is Black Leg Sanji, not Stealth Black Sanji
okay so what if raid suit redesign looks like a normal classy suit that he wears with all the benefits. i mean if vegapunk is an ally im sure that is an easy task. or franky in engineering he is probably top 5 easy

So?

You gonna act like he used a legit attack against the suit to destroy it? It's a piece of cloth when its not activated. Like how dumb can this get?

Everything's agenda right? But then cry foul when someone else does the same thing.
You don't have a panel that suggests that it's as strong as an aluminum can when not activated don't you?

Anyways like I said king kind of lack feats, sanji destroying the raid suit means he has better feats so far, and if the leaks are true about king breaking sandai, then I admit that king's ap is better than sanji's

so basically contradicting yourself?? What ur typing doesn’t even make any actual sense lol. G4 itself a last resort for the same reason. Nobody with any analytical ability at all, claiming he’s going all out if G4 not used. There’s a difference between serious/An all out. By definition go all out, not holding back a mode. Especially one that encompasses a variety of attacks affective on the Yonko.

This would actually make a bit of sense. If awakening was a solo move. But for those of us actually reading the manga that’s simply not the case. Hence the comparison immediately making no sense lol....
:pepapoo:
If using G4 is going all out and if what they used is the equivalent of KG how comes you said it was « opening moves »?:saden:

Is « black mamba » an opening move too?:saden:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
okay so what if raid suit redesign looks like a normal classy suit that he wears with all the benefits. i mean if vegapunk is an ally im sure that is an easy task. or franky in engineering he is probably top 5 easy
he keeping the raid suit will make him stealth black no matter what.
and i dont like it.

he can be strong without raid suit too, exoskeleton + possible hotter Diable Jambe.

Status
Not open for further replies.