What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The statement is "if luffy isn't stronger than me I'll take his place"

And mihawk said to luffy that becoming the pirate king is more difficult than become the world's strongest swordsman
only in your head buddy!

The statement was if Luffy cant even do something I can, then he must step down

Mihawk also said he holds the ultimate power and no one can beat him, funny how people ignore that part!

sanji's sibling were well-behaved, calm and collected guys despite having no emotions

if sanji went berserk/crazy after losing his emotions it's gonna be the apex of bad writing.

Everyone powerscales even though that is one of the less relevant parts of this particular manga because you guys are too ignorant to do anything else with this story; including the people who powerscaled Sanji out of Robin's comment.

You people are such a joke of human beings that can't even comprehend beyond the basics. This whole subplot with Sanji is about his personal conflict going back to Zou yet you truly believe Oda having him ask Zoro such important thing is meant to be seen as a strength statement instead of an intimate moment like that of Thriller Bark which shows how terrifying this situation is for the cook.

If you can't read a story for teens properly just go back to whatever simplistic work you can manage without shitting your pants in the process.
Lanji is weak, Judge's son is semi decent, don't run away from the truth, Lanjinos are the most pathetic and desperate powerscalers that you will ever see in any fanbase and this is a fact:goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.