What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, i just want to say Zoro will try to check Sanji after his fight against King is over.
though i cant see Zoro vs King is ended first before Queen vs Sanji.
Sanji's fight will end before, Also Stop wanking Sanji to downplay Zoro. You people trash on Zoro one hand and wank Zosan when they are together because the only way your favourite character can be relevant is when he is besides Zoro.

So?

You gonna act like he used a legit attack against the suit to destroy it? It's a piece of cloth when its not activated. Like how dumb can this get?

Everything's agenda right? But then cry foul when someone else does the same thing.
What do you mean activated? The material is the same whether someone’s wearing it or not

Nah man. He is total trash post time skip. 0 qualities to this character.

Bitch talks about not wanting anything with his family = uses raid suit, literally activates his daddys tech to defend himself.

His dream = Never been mentioned for god knows how long.

His stupid moral code = okay I would let people die just to not hit a woman and also cries for Robin's help. Its not like he could speed out of there.

You telling me Sanji is slower than bunch of fodder prostitutes?
kekw
Last time mentioned was in Fishman island I think?

I don't think he will ever wear that RS again. It always looked odd and out of place and with this chapter I guess Oda made this on purpose.
The raid suit although contains one of his dream abilities is clearly messing with his DNA, so him tossing away a dream ability in order to make his mother's dream live on is just so much greater storytelling and payoff for all he has been through.
Except that he had Sanji talk about Franky and Usopp making changes to it, wich still hasnt happened, and it granted him his dream of invisibility wich was used to save people twice already. I REALLY doubt Oda would destroy the raid suit just like that, I would bet good money that he just crushed the container but it still works

The biggest L I've taken with this chapter is regarding when the Raid will end lol.

Oda's adding even more stuff so probably going to be well into the next volume before we even get to Luffy vs Kaido finale.

Sanji already got hit by a pacifista beam pre TS. As you can see, he didn't melt. Not that it'll get to the point where Franky is able to fire off a beam to begin with.
Sanji, just like his fanboys, is just jealous that Zoro, not him, is fighting King.
Thus he called Zoro to distract him

We all know both Zoro and Franky can do the job, and we also know which 1 of the 2 is less busy right now.
Yet Sanji still chose to bother Zoro out of jealousy.

It's pretty clear awakening is a mode offering a whole new set of moves instead of one specific named attack.

You'll notice one common point all the ppl who claimed Kid and Law only have one attack, nothing else and then they're done share. :myman:
It’s not obvious, it’s canon material..... @Rivaille inability or bias keeps him from seeing his argument down right dumb
:gokulaugh:
If G4 is a « last resort mode » and if what they used is the equivalent of KG how comes you said it was « opening moves »?:saden:

Is « black mamba » an opening move?
Im not thinking for u.... U know damn well we’re the KG reference is coming from. If u dnt so be it. All these retard question aren’t Distracting anyone from the point. Awakening not a single move literally never has been at any point, an nothing implies Law/Kid reached there limit. U were never run along

Status
Not open for further replies.