What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
:seriously:, I know you're not dumb, please don't try to pretend to be

If he crushed it or burned it, then it means he has a better ap than king in his zoan form
No you are being dumb. We don't know how Sanji destroyed the suit, don't assume things too fast in a retarded way.

Let's see if Hell Memories deals great damage to Queen but beware that Asura is likely one shotting the guy by calculations.

Awakening not an attack, u know by now it’s a mode
:goatasure:
ur argument basically they did go all out. Just didn’t use there strongest forms an the variety of attacks that come with them. Total sound logical think, u total got me
:gokulaugh::suresure:
No, my argument is : that they were already going all out but did not use those moves yet because as the characters said themselves said « it is stamina consuming » and they are their « last resort ».

Your argument sounds like « Luffy did not go all out against Katakuri because he did not use KKG » or « Black mamba is an opening move ».

:saden::saden:

Nah man. He is total trash post time skip. 0 qualities to this character.

Bitch talks about not wanting anything with his family = uses raid suit, literally activates his daddys tech to defend himself.

His dream = Never been mentioned for god knows how long.

His stupid moral code = okay I would let people die just to not hit a woman and also cries for Robin's help. Its not like he could speed out of there.

You telling me Sanji is slower than bunch of fodder prostitutes?
kekw
I mean, the raid suit was a necessary PU to take on stronger opponents, which is why he used it in the first place. Sanji also saved his family on WCI so it's not like he doesn't care about his family completely.

His dream is merely about finding a specific place - it's not like the SH are actively searching for All Blue anyway.

His moral code is a bit cringe. But Sanji does care for his crew, which is the only thing that matters at the end of the day.

Oh ofc now everyone is obsessed, brotherhood, no powerscaling because your pussy ass bitch lost.

You wouldnt be so laid back if sanji got some feats.

So shut up.
Bro stop you're making a fool out of yourself

Sanji didn't lose, and yes zoro is stronger, heck that line isn't meant to powerscale

Sanji will also be nerfed after his fight

Awakening not an attack, u know by now it’s a mode
:goatasure:
ur argument basically they did go all out. Just didn’t use there strongest forms, or the variety of attacks that come with them. Total sound logical thinking, u total got me. Well until next chapter we’re there still fighting an Ur prove wrong yet again
:suresure:
It's pretty clear awakening is a mode offering a whole new set of moves instead of one specific named attack.

You'll notice one common point all the ppl who claimed Kid and Law only have one attack, nothing else and then they're done share. :myman:

I really hope he hasnt destroyd the suit, and that instead he just dented the container in anger, but it still works and he will still use it to defeat Queen. If that doesnt happen then the powerscaling will be a mess
I don't think he will ever wear that RS again. It always looked odd and out of place and with this chapter I guess Oda made this on purpose.
The raid suit although contains one of his dream abilities is clearly messing with his DNA, so him tossing away a dream ability in order to make his mother's dream live on is just so much greater storytelling and payoff for all he has been through.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Of course Zoro is stronger than Sanji, I said so too.

But you are way too stupid to understand anything that isn't about drawings for teens punching each other.
There is nothing more relevant about this story than power scaling at the moment. Manga has no good turns in history and etc.

Everyone powerscales.

That retarded community powerscaled Sanji out of robin's comment to make sanji equal.

No you are being dumb. We don't know how Sanji destroyed the suit, don't assume things too fast in a retarded way.

Let's see if Hell Memories deals great damage to Queen but beware that Asura is likely one shotting the guy by calculations.
Doubt it, queen seems durable enough, but it would reduce his hp to around 20%

Without looking what Sanji fans said about Zoro or his feats/power scaling.

I wont take the moment away from Sanji though despite being a Zoro fan, though Zoro has enough time to fight King and take a call :myman:

That just heightens Zoro's feat for me but doesn't lower Sanji's as long as he takes care of Queen, though Zoro was sick of his games some chapters ago

Status
Not open for further replies.