What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I meant more so about Sanji. I mean, obviously Zoro > Sanji, but I don't think Sanji is that bad, emotional moments aside.
Nah man. He is total trash post time skip. 0 qualities to this character.

Bitch talks about not wanting anything with his family = uses raid suit, literally activates his daddys tech to defend himself.

His dream = Never been mentioned for god knows how long.

His stupid moral code = okay I would let people die just to not hit a woman and also cries for Robin's help. Its not like he could speed out of there.

You telling me Sanji is slower than bunch of fodder prostitutes?
kekw

I did not know that G4 was an « opening attack » mode but Yeah I’m the one using warped logic :saden:
Awakening not an attack, u know by now it’s a mode
:goatasure:
ur argument basically they did go all out. Just didn’t use there strongest forms, or the variety of attacks that come with them. Total sound logical thinking, u total got me. Well until next chapter we’re there still fighting an Ur prove wrong yet again
:suresure:

So, Sanji destroyed the RS? WTF? And he acknowledges that Zoro can still kill him even if he unlocks his powers? :sanjimeh:

Does the Number that Yamato encountered the #6 one?

Uh oh, Robin and Brook are f*cked up... 3 (will use Rokushiki + Haki for sure) vs. 2 (with 1 not 100%)...

Brotherhood yes yes sure sure.

Salty tearboys:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Lanji and Zoro bros so much they love each other:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

Fucking clowns :doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
I'm not a Sanji fan, in case you thought so.

What proves that Zoro is stronger than Sanji is that he gets a stronger enemy to fight (call it Bonez, Kaku, King or whatever), that he's Luffy's right wing, that he's usually second in bounty and so on; THAT'S what proves his superiority.

This scene is so obviously written in order to stress Sanji's suffering with the situation, to the point of asking freaking Zoro to kill him in case he goes evil, that your philistine lecture hurts; the point of this situation lies on the kind of, yes, BROTHERHOOD that rarely happens but Oda consistently uses to emphasize the importance of a moment. They are frenemies, they love each other just like any other Straw Hat, and they share powerful trust deep inside (Enies Lobby, Punk Hazard, Zou, even in Wano we had Zoro trusting him enough to sleep while defenseless). So, when you have Sanji asking him to kill him if things get ugly, you are expected to APPRECIATE the moment and the dynamics between them, period.

You guys are so fucking poluted by your delusions that can't even appreciate an honest moment of friendship. YOU are the fucking clowns, laughable dumbasses who believe Oda wouldn't absolutely despise the way you read his work, as if you are so non-functional that can't read a piece of literature without turning it into a RPG.

Fucking useless people, for God sake. Hope you are as irrelevant in your real life as you are in your virtual one so decent people won't have to suffer your braindead approach at anything that doesn't consist on two fictional characters punching each other.

Last edited:
now it is confirm Queen was the first to go down before king, this will only lead to one thing, Sanji will still have a fight after Queen goes down, he didnt even used raid suit, and i think destroying raid suit wont have any effect, the raidsuit was like Liquid memory aloy who just goes into canister, i think sanji will have a match with CP0 using RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.