What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is stupid, you are stupid.
You are really powersacaling one of the most important interactions between Zoro and Sanji, what story are you reading? I think One Piece is not for you
Seems like you r new...

Ppl powerscaled Kid lifting rocks,Sanji bluffing vs Kuma ,Whoswho trashtalking Queen and more ,etc.

:suresure:

No, Kaido said "so you can willed it to (note, he didn't say use it unlike before with Luffy in kuri) COC, to which Zoro replied I have no idea what your talking about.

What Zoro didn't understand was he used COC to attack, secondly given Zoro's character he wouldn't go out of his way to explain something to his enemy.

so yeah try again buddy!
I'm gonna need a good translation to buy this one chief

And it fits perfectly zoro's character to think he doesn't have coc

Luffy thought him being able to knock out people without touching them was normal

Zoro thinking "so me being badass is a superpower?" just fits his character

Was the website down only for me?
Can a 35%hp Kaido survive a Hawkins limit break Black Blade Enma 100 percent HAKI CoC Hiryu kaen on the neck ? i DOUBT IT
Post automatically merged:

Can a 35%hp Kaido survive a Hawkins limit break Black Blade Enma 100 percent HAKI CoC Hiryu kaen on the neck ? i DOUBT IT

This man was trying his best to send his message across lol. The frustration is visible.

Wanna elaborate?

I personally interpreted that as, she has none to waste. She came with a fixated amount for what she wanted to do; and fighting someone with constant regeneration while Kaido is having fun on the rooftop; isn’t her jish. Hopefully we get to see Big Mom herself kinda explain her abilities because I don’t think Pound’s explanation gives the full scope
Due souls having the ability to make her more stronger as this chapter confirmed.

And them killing sanji's pets when he was a kid?
i don't remember that, but i know they used to bully him for being different than them.

bullying is not a side effect of having no emotions, it's an expression of superiority, sanji's existence is an insult to everything they know so they punished him for it, even his father shared the same opinion, and he had emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.