What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't remember that, but i know they used to bully him for being different than them.

bullying is not a side effect of having no emotions, it's an expression of superiority, sanji's existence is an insult to everything they know so they punished him for it, even his father shared the same opinion, and he had emotions.
They did kill his turtle

Sanji's brothers don't have any inhibition, the slightest frustration causes the most horrendous acts

Let's say you got bitten by kid, you'll be a bit angry but you won't beat him up because you have a sense of empathy that stops you from that

The 3 brothers don't have empathy, so they beat up and destroy whatever bothers them the slightest

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I'm talking about the part where you said that he has to accept Judge's part. I thought you were talking about the raid suit.
Honestly, If I weren't talking about the mods, I would be using the suit on this situation.
Come on man, we had this discussion before.
I completely understand what you're saying. I don't think you're "wrong". But, to me, it's not how I perceive these events.
Stories often trigger different reactions on different people. That's the core of our disagreement on this "raid suit" conundrum.
We will hardly agree on this one.
:P

Sanji breaks the Raid Suit, says to Zoro to kill him if he is starts changing who he is, and then uses "Hells Memories"

Damn, the symbolism is too damn wild in this one :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Quit the BS. They were taking an beating and couldn't do anything to Big Mom who wasn't even fighting at a high level.
literally all made up nonsense. The fights 90% off screen. Erasing ur headcanon, we actually saw:

-Meme using multiple named attacks
- implied to use CoC or ACoA both knock out fodder
-also has attacked with infused homies.

Her attack have had about as much effect on them, as there attack on her. Until this chapter anyway
They both needed Big Mom to be distracted to hit her with their awakening attack that consumes too much energy to be used in a real battle.
Which say what exactly? It’s a fresh Yonko, an Kid/Law have plenty more attacks Up their sleeves
Law attack caused Big Mom minor injury and didn't even slow her down. Neither Big mom nor the manga stated it caused her significant damage. If it would have the manga would have told us.
are u being stupid just cause lol?? As a direct result of shock wille, Meme lost control of her homies. U can literally see Hera defuse from Napoleon. An prometheus drops meme. U can visible see them in the panel Kid uses assign depower. Which debunks ur idiotic argument there fine. This chapter Meme creating New homies, an strength old ones. Further debunking ur argument lol.

Now unless 2 piece suddenly became the main canon. In one piece character “90% of the time lost control of there abilities after heavy damage”. Now address that directly troll or dnt brother wasting my time.
Kid did bury her but that doesn't mean it caused her significant injury. The current spoiler hasn't said anything about either attack causing her significant injury.
if u stop an use ur brain. You’d realize she wouldn’t be amping herself with years of her life, unless it was a problem... she either hurt or can’t escape.
Now all the sudden they happen to be fighting Big Mom in the same area as Yamato and 3 numbers. It's not hard to see what the manga is setting up.
Yamato already left the area, with a completely different sub plot. Wtf are u even talking about fool?
Law attack didn't make her DF stop working. The attack just knocked the sword out of her hand. When she turned to attack Law she wasn't concerned about using her sword at all. Law would have been in a world of trouble if Kid didn't help.
So Hera defusing with Napoleon, an prometheus dropping Meme all pure coincidence. U sound stupid actually pay attention to the story Ztard
:seriously:
While Zoro, with 20 to 30 broken bones and severely weakened, fought Kaido in a 1v1 and bested him. He scarred Kaido, made his body shake and caused him to start breathing heavy. Kaido even confirmed Zoro caused him significant damage by scarring him.
Damage doesn’t weaken attack power. He scared Kaido, an his defensive haven’t taken any noticeable hit at all. Kaido keeps fighting fine. Meme actually Vulnerable after Law/Kids abilities, clear difference to Kaido.
It's funny how you and other try so hard to downplay Zoro's scarring feat. Like scarring a character with an invincible body was a easy feat. Its a limited feat. Zoro attack also cut through in him body and caused Kaido internal damage.
the truth not downplay

Hitting a Yonko so hard there DF stop working >> Some damn trembling effect
:kayneshrug:

Last edited:
you know luffy always gets his moment last
Doesn't matter, he gave him trash ass moment "I will become pirate king" blah blah nothing new, Before Luffy at least used to say it in impactful manner, Not to forget, he off-screened Luffy, made him lose 3 times for no reason. I thought atleast Luffy and Zoro's relationship will be explored more, But no, its same old boring bullshit of Zoro protecting Luffy and Luffy acting like a literal ass by disregarding Zoro's sacrifice when Zoro was crawling in the floor after protecting him. Instead Oda chose to give more character moments to Sanji, while Nami has been so ass throughout Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.