What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wado is the only one that matters.

But man...fucking lose Sandai when he got it in such a cool and awesome way, just to fuck the "dont break your swords or you trash" story and be gifted another Kitetsu later....
Idk....
I really don't like it. I'm gonna die saying that "sandai" breaking is fake.
Best sword. :goyea:
Yeah I don't want any of Zoro's swords to break either but it's hard to think of a power up for Zoro now.
We know that turning a black blade is a given for Zoro
But what's gonna be the impetus for it? Zoro is just not gonna make a black blade on the fly without sacrificing anything.
So, the most obvious answer, is Sandai has to break. We're already introducted to its higher-quality replacement for it.
Poor Sandai :josad:
I hope King at least stepped on it after disarming Zoro. :josad:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
To put on the suit. Not to “activate” the suit. The material doesn’t change. It doesn’t turn on or off it’s natural durability.
Ofcourse it is.

Y'all are acting like he used a named attack with a higher AP to break the suit which is just wank lmfao. Especially when y'all are crying over here about powerscaling.

Yes, the RS is gone. :steef:

I was starting to wonder whether Hell Memories was only a one time thing, glad to see it's back. But how is it that Sanji isn't aware of what he does like a schizophrenic person ? Losing empathy shouldn't mean losing touch with reality, it's not dementia. Anyway, next chapter is probably Sanji vs Queen, finally.

The Sanzo interaction... :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.