What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk told Zoro to treat every nick on his sword as a mark of shame. If his sword literally shatters even after learning CoA then is he a mark of shame as a swordsman? :crazwhat:
not sure why so many here think that sandai has to be broken in zoro's hand we know that king wields a sword breaker a simple scenario is him using that and taking sandai then king breaking/bending it via stepping on it (a thriller bark callback in chapter 473) or by other means out of zoros hand

They did kill his turtle

Sanji's brothers don't have any inhibition, the slightest frustration causes the most horrendous acts

Let's say you got bitten by kid, you'll be a bit angry but you won't beat him up because you have a sense of empathy that stops you from that

The 3 brothers don't have empathy, so they beat up and destroy whatever bothers them the slightest
you mean this, the turtle wasn't dead
if i'm trying to pay attention to class and some moron is breaking my focus while playing with a turtle, rest assured there won't be anything prohibiting me from beating his ass.
that lack of discipline is too annoying to forgive.

Mihawk told Zoro to treat every nick on his sword as a mark of shame. If his sword literally shatters even after learning CoA then is he himself a mark of shame as a swordsman? :crazwhat:
This is the one reason I don't want to see Sandai broken unless there's some intense setup or it's destroyed unconventionally like Yubashiri which was honestly batshit crazy because back then pages were less packed and that sword died in a ''blink and you missed it'' panel.

:steef:
BM after law's attack "brat" she didn't think of powering herself up

BM after kidd's attack "nag...I need to get serious and power up"
.:suresure:they said Kidd sucks ...that Law had better power or feat...
That zoro is stronger than kidd

They thought Kidd and law were done lol

:josad:I thought BM is weak coz Apparently she only "matched base kaido" lol

Base BM with Napoleon ~ Base kaido with kanabo
BM with homies > Dragon Kaido
Fusion Linlin =< Hybrid kaido
Soul power up Linlin =< Awakened Kaido
Overall : Linlin =< Kaido

Awakening is not a single move when you are used to it, which is not Law and Kidd case.

But let’s recap :

-Law: « I’ll use it if I’m on my last leg but it ensures I’ll lose the battle »

-Kidd: « Use your last resort »

-You: They were not fighting all out and it was their opening moves

Imaging using your « last resort » only when you are in your « last leg » because it consumes « so much stamina that you will lose the battle » as an « opening move »:shame:

Thanks to your analysis and grand reading comprehension, I understand that Law is an idiot:saden:
Open awakening attack was what was actual said. Nobody arguing it’s not a last resort lol. G4 itself a last resort, KG would obviously be call an opener in comparison to KKG or Leo bazooka. U can Play semantics I guess, But believing Law/Kid not using the strongest abilities was them all out. So pretty weird logic to say the least. You’ve already been wrong as of last week. What’s another week
:kayneshrug:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Poor Wado tho no one gives a fuck about that sword :josad:
Wado is the only one that matters.

But man...fucking lose Sandai when he got it in such a cool and awesome way, just to fuck the "dont break your swords or you trash" story and be gifted another Kitetsu later....
Idk....
I really don't like it. I'm gonna die saying that "sandai" breaking is fake.
Best sword. :goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.