What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda is going to recreate planet namek situation...lol....anyways time runs differently in one piece world....I bet Oda forgot about 5 minutes time bomb...if not, Oda will stall the fall for more time by some other method.......if Zoro and Sanji defeats King and Queen within 5minutes, then I don't know what to think of Luffy in WCI or many other worms it will open in this forum, lol....
The sweet commanders have abilities that are good at stalling. Zoro'd take far longer to beat Katakuri than King even if King is twice as strong as him.

The user has the ability to go invisible as and when he chooses once he wears the suit. That's what the material brings him.

You are using him breaking the suit to scale him against King like Sanji put a hole inside someone else wearing the suit, which is a garbage take. And you expect to not get flak for it lmfao.
When did I say that? Please quote me

He purposely destroyed the raid suit, so that zoro get a chance to kill him :crazwhat:
Nope, thing is that I believed in this first time, but RS was introfuced for another purpose...possibility for it being destroyed equel to possibility Nami losing Zeus.
I believe when Sanji will became Evil his RS will show self repair and he will use his RS. Maybe it will even stick to his body forever, there's a lot of options here tho.

I'm glad that some interns leak the whole drafts for the next 4 chapters from the biggest current ongoing Shonen manga that I can mentally prepare for when King dunks on my fav :catsweat:
At least let hope for CoC and awakening for King and a insane CoC clash with Zoro..
:josad:
Bro I think you going to have hard weeks soon... knowing that sandai could get broke in the battle and Zoro getting beaten up..

Ok, I want to say this. Thing is that Sanji's reply doesn't mean that Zoro is stronger then him. This remind me when another MC Allen ask his comrades kill him if he became evil. The fact that Sanji adressed to Zoro his message means that he believe in his nakama. He didn't tell that to Luffy case he know Luffy is not able to do something like this. So Sanji talk to his rival. But thing is that after Sanji became evil it's hard to say that Zoro will be able to defeate him. Sanji don't know how strong he is in his evil form. With that being said there is small possibility of clash between Evil Sanji and Zoro after both defeate commanders, which again will prove that they are equal.
Lanji isn't Zoro rival nor was he ever equal to Zoro, Lanjitards are borderline braindead!:milaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Only seeing these two things can tell that you are speed reading things or just skipping chapters or just willfully ignoring all other things to make your point...
Nah fam.
I read quite well, thank you.
Luffy has some great MOMENTS throughout the Post-TS.
But that's all they are.
MOMENTS.
The character itself became stale and aside from "power level", he didn't evolve as a character at all.
The "job description" to become Pirate King at the time Punk Hazard happened was "reach the last island and find the One Piece". No where it said: beat the Yonkos. Then out of nowhere we have Luffy telling Law "I was already planning to take down the Emperors. I just don't want to fight Shanks first".
He didn't challenge Big Mom because she was a Yonko. He did it to protect Fishman Island.
Just going around beating Yonkos without thinking about the consequences of the territories being attacked later on and thousands of innocents paying with their lives is not "Luffy-like" one bit. Luffy is not a complete egocentric bitch that is gonna let the entire world burn itself just so that HE can get the One Piece and become Pirate King.
Oda does Luffy a favor by making the Yonko "evil". But imagine if WB was alive. Was Luffy really just gonna find WB and beat him? Some "nice old man that Ace likes"? That's stupid as fuck and only serves to give boners to 12 year olds that want fight fight fight fight.
At least during the raid he had good moments. Like when he held Yamato back and told her they were not the ones to start the fight and gave the first blood to the Scabbards. That was amazing. Mature.
Him saying he will "definitely beat Kaido" after getting washed twice and getting "free healing" while Kaido goes through a fucking gauntlet, is just stupid.

:whitepress:

Best written character is Montblanc Norland.

Fuck Luffy and his "I'm gonna kick his butt" and "I'm gonna become Pirate King" auto-spam.
Best Luffy's moment post-TS was when he challenged BIg Mom and declared he would take Fishman Island from her and claim it as his territory.
It's only downhill from there.
So you are gonna forget udon's speech? Or when Luffy challenged Big Mom when he was captured in WCI? Or when Luffy refused to help Scabbards till Momo does not step up as a leader?

Status
Not open for further replies.