What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji siblings was more like Psychopats not really emotionless, they exhibit emotion like Lust, they laugh what they lack is empathy and fear, so the idea of them having no emotion was absurd. if sanji becomes crazy like attacking anybody then that was far from becoming one of his siblings.
sanji will not turn crazy, i think he's overreacting to the possibility of him starting to hit women, he will not lose his memories, he might lose interest in his dreams and hobbies, that's what i believe he meant by going crazy.

Sanji fans and their pretentious ass attitude towards Luffy, while Luffy is far better written than Sanji. Atleast Zoro fans only focus on powerscaling for the most part.
Most Sanji fans like Luffy, i was more of a Luffy diehard fanboy before turning more into a Sanji fan, on the other hand there are many Zoro fans here who hate Luffy and do their best to shit on him mostly because of Zoro, obviously, and yet you still talking shit about Sanji and Sanji fans, i seriously can't understand your goals
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

If you can compare King's AP while he's actively attacking a suit wearer to Sanji's AP in a plot point, I can do this as well. All the properties are similar. The invisibility is due to the same material. If it's applicable for one property, it should be applicable to everything else.
Then by your logic the suit and the wearer should be invisible the entire time wearing it which we know is false.

All suits are made of the same material. Not all suits have invisibility. Dude just stop I can’t tell if you’re trying to badmouth Sanji or overrate king but if Sanji destroys the suit even if it’s in the canister it’s impressive.

W

Wonderful World

So Black hair Sanji may actually be a thing coming up...:crazwhat:
Are we going to have to wait for Queen to be defeated to get an update on Zoro vs.King? I doubt we'll see anything during the Den Den Mushi conversation. If this is how it plays out, I can only hope the King face reveal and Lunarian stuff will be out of this world.

How they can be sure that their current abilities weee not cutting if they were not already fighting all out? :saden:
If there going all out, they’d have no ability left to access anyway
:laughmoji:

Except if you think that they are only fighting all out in awakening mode a mode that they only use on their « last legs ». « Last legs » that you can reach only when one his fighting all out. But I do not think you are that stupid to defend something so contradictory. You are not, right? :risicheck:
What? They used awakening before they got to there last legs. So points still canonical wrong lol.

Moving on to ur weird point, it’s extremely hard to understand. What are u even saying? Base Kid/Law are fighting all out. Hopefully this is the disconnect. But even so That doesn’t change or negate them having a completely separate mode. In which they are at the peak of there abilities. So no matter how many way ur write it, the shit will never make sense. Kid/Law didn’t not go all out on the roof.

an stop quoting me if ur not going to reply to what actually said. It’s getting annoying... for the second time would u claim currently luffy fighting all out, despite having not used G4 yet with ACoC???

Ok, I want to say this. Thing is that Sanji's reply doesn't mean that Zoro is stronger then him. This remind me when another MC Allen ask his comrades kill him if he became evil. The fact that Sanji adressed to Zoro his message means that he believe in his nakama. He didn't tell that to Luffy case he know Luffy is not able to do something like this. So Sanji talk to his rival. But thing is that after Sanji became evil it's hard to say that Zoro will be able to defeate him. Sanji don't know how strong he is in his evil form. With that being said there is small possibility of clash between Evil Sanji and Zoro after both defeate commanders, which again will prove that they are equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.