What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Most sanji fans agree that luffy is the best written character, you are justtrying to shit on sanji for no reason...
:whitepress:

Best written character is Montblanc Norland.

Fuck Luffy and his "I'm gonna kick his butt" and "I'm gonna become Pirate King" auto-spam.
Best Luffy's moment post-TS was when he challenged BIg Mom and declared he would take Fishman Island from her and claim it as his territory.
It's only downhill from there.

:whitepress:

Best written character is Montblanc Norland.

Fuck Luffy and his "I'm gonna kick his butt" and "I'm gonna become Pirate King" auto-spam.
Best Luffy's moment post-TS was when he challenged BIg Mom and declared he would take Fishman Island from her and claim it as his territory.
It's only downhill from there.
Best post-timeksip luffy moment is Reading through sanji's pain when they fought "you are the one who gets hurt the most by thoses kicks". Luffy is best shonen protagonist, idc what you say

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We’ve seen the suit not be invisible weve never seen the suit be a different durability… you can’t honestly be comparing these.
If you can compare King's AP while he's actively attacking a suit wearer to Sanji's AP in a plot point, I can do this as well. All the properties are similar. The invisibility is due to the same material. If it's applicable for one property, it should be applicable to everything else.

Honestly, thinking about it now, I really hope Sanji/Zoro don't win soon. Why? Because something is very wrong with the timing of these battles. Imo, King and Queen losing before the island falls means they lasted only 15 minute fights with Zoro and Sanji:

1022 (they both attack King and Queen at the end of this chapter):

A few chapters ago it went down to 5 minutes, but it hasn't dropped yet. I think its better to.

- Give us some more updates on Sanji vs Queen, then Zoro vs King. Reason for this I 100% believe Sanji and Zoro deserve much longer fights than usual to place Queen and King as formidable opponents like Kata (this is not a powerscale argument, this is just purely the longevity of the fight Like Luffy had). Zoro and Sanji should be fighting these 2 for several hours, not 15 minutes if you get me.

- Finish Apoo and Fukurokuju

- Tie in whomever is meant to fight the top 3 Numbers. Who knows if Yamato will fight/finish off Fuuga. But the other 2 are still around. Plus, there is a missing 6th one.

- CP-0 now being a problem

- BMP?

- Drop the island and continue the fights after.

Lots of factors we still need to think about. I'm still not convinced Sanji/Queen stuff is over in the the few chapters. Could be totally wrong though. Just odd that Drake vs Apoo or even Raizo vs Fuku would have lasted longer than Yonko Commander fights.

Edit: Hell, I'm pretty sure those would be shorter fights (time wise) than the other SHs got with the F6.

Status
Not open for further replies.