What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes Oda really can deliver good chapters. What is doing in between?
It's transition. I know people don't like it, but it's what makes a story cohesive and varied. For sure he could focus on the same 3 characters if he wanted to, but that frankly makes the world and manga we are reading far smaller as a whole in that way.

Things coming from her own lifespan are much stronger than from others, you need to reread WCI:seriously:
1. She can take and add lifespan to her own which thus becomes hers

2. You are talking about the process in which she makes homies. Her spirit is stronger and thus homies that have it are stronger than the homies that have other peoples life spans. That has nothing to do with this

"Sanji talks to Zoro through Den Den Mushi and asks him if he goes crazy or loses his mind, kill him after the battle against Kaidou's army"

Even sanji knows zoro could body him.

If this were zoro turning evil he would call sanji to tell him to contact luffy to put him down lol
aight so, obviously like i expected, this place is full of memes about the dendenmushi thing but i came across this one and like... bruh nah. If zoro turned evil he would definitly rather call sanji then luffy

not sure why so many here think that sandai has to be broken in zoro's hand we know that king wields a sword breaker a simple scenario is him using that and taking sandai then king breaking/bending it via stepping on it (a thriller bark callback in chapter 473) or by other means out of zoros hand
Sword breaker or not doesnt really matter. There are no excuses on a battlefield. Any nick on a sword is a mark of shame for a swordsman as Mihawk said. Bending should be fine tho.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Eh we dunno how the sky split works tbh, would be funny if it would knock people out, would be a strong power to use in a naval battle!
That’s an excuse bro lol. It’s clear everybody on Onigashima should’ve felt Luffy and Kaido, including otama. Nobody was KO’d because Yonko level Haki simply is not powerful.

aight so, obviously like i expected, this place is full of memes about the dendenmushi thing but i came across this one and like... bruh nah. If zoro turned evil he would definitly rather call sanji then luffy
Only in 2 Piece, Luffy and Zoro are friends, Zoro and Cuckji are not friends, only in your fanfics would Zoro think that anyone but Luffy can stop him.:myman:

Now BM is serious, Here we go, Awakened Law and Kidd vs Serious Full power BM.

I knew it this Numbers are not pushover, i think they are Tamago,Pekoms level.

Drake vs Apoo will happen.

Zoro and Sanji beatifull moment, they are like brothers, fight and have discussion but they have respect for each other.

Sanji hit a woman? Or her falls when she sees him?
Sanji final Base move Hell Memories, i think this can damage Queen very Badly. Is a Mountain range AP.

luffy is not sasuke or shit like that
Option 1. Sabo vs akainu
2.akainu vs Marines
3. Aokiji vs akainu rematch
4. Akainu vs dragon
so you want luffy to lose another brother? because akainu will ragdoll sabo.

why would akainu fight the marines, when he is the top honcho?

akainu already beat that ice ass he doesnt need to prove anything.

dragon is featless he need to show amazing feats in order to face a walking disaster like papazuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.