What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s an excuse bro lol. It’s clear everybody on Onigashima should’ve felt Luffy and Kaido, including otama. Nobody was KO’d because Yonko level Haki simply is not powerful.
Oh I see what you are doing, CoC knocks people out and you assume a Sky split has the same properties then try to say that Yonko CoC cant knock fodder out let alone a Kid to fit your Yonko bashing agenda.

Instead of just admitting you were wrong about BM using adcoc.

W

Wonderful World

Yes Raid suit was badass,Sanji had Germa Exoskeleton above that the raid Suit durability and even Above that some Armament haki,Do you not realize how Insane that is ?
Add to that heavy speed buffs and Invisibility
Oh, I'm not saying I hate it at all.

I'm probably one of the few, but I like the Super Sentai stuff, and I think it's hilarious. As I mentioned, I doubt that it's gone for good. Once the Vinsmoke plotline is resolved, I expect a Germa team up for something, maybe the final war? If anything, we could also get some sort of "Germazord" too.

:suresure:

How lol? Didn’t she have to remove a year from her lifespan just to deal with two rookie awakenings? Imagine what actual awakened users like the Admirals would do to her lol. She’d have to remove so much lifespan, she’d probably just drop dead immediately (she is 68 lol)
The attack she faced from those rookies would have killed Fujitora.

She has been taking lifespan from people for decades. She mid diffs any admiral comfortably

I've had a theory on this. Maybe Oda retconned these guys to be artificially induced awakening users. They weren't all that strong relatively speaking, so I wouldn't think they mastered that on their own. I can see real Zoan awakening being far better....visualized lol
I'm not even sure Oda himself knows what Kaido's Awakening will be at this point. I feel like he wrote himself into a corner with those random guys at ID and tries to figure out how to retcon it in a satisfying way so it won't be lame anymore and compete with Paramecia/Logia Awakening.

Soul sou no mi is a very powerfull fruit, my god, is like a upgrade version of Moria Shadows fruit.

I think BM Awakening is when her can effecr other peoples Souls, not herself.
It straight up is an upgrade. She doesn't make zombies, but nothing implies homies die from salt. In fact, they shouldn't because the candy homie that was creating huge ass waves in WCI didn't lose its soul either.

Plus, she loses lifespan but it's not like she's over stuffing herself for a false power. This is literally her ending her life sooner to steal more power (from herself!). Kind of nuts tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.