What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Oda focuses more on Sanji's character development than any of the SHs. He already got a top tier character development in WCI, not sure why Oda needed to throw this shit right in the middle of a war. Can we just move on to King and Kaido. Queen and Sanji have been hogging the past coupla chapters
Yeah, but it is a hard fight, and Sanji's powers are related to his family so this was inevitable.

But it is about to end

I am not sure how an awakening would help against BB. Not sure why I said G5 seeing how BB can nullify any one of Luffy's df abilities. Luffy might end up getting a CoC boost surpassing the likes of Shanks. Oda is too shook to kill off useless characters, there is absolutely no way he is killing Luffy.
my theory about the awakening of luffy is that it will be able to absorb all kinds of impacts and return them 10x or 100x stronger like the dial impacts of skypea we also know that BB can do it but without multiplying the force of the impacts received just send them back as they come with his yami yami.

for the CoC I also think that it has a stage above the one currently being used by luffy and the yonko its must surely be a form linked to the slowing down of time or even to stop it moving shanks seems really strange to me chronologically and it would be a perfect counter to not give BB time to absorb luffy's power

Sanji getting main character developpement, Sanji piece :crazwhat:
while Oda showers Sanji a Character developments that he probably made while he's having insomnia , he showers Zoro used feats, feats that already gotten by the others. those scarring kaido even black blades and shit, are already had by others before him. so contrary of fanboys think, he's treating zoro more like a trash.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
while Oda showers Sanji a Character developments that he probably made while he's having insomnia , he showers Zoro used feats, feats that already gotten by the others. those scarring kaido even black blades and shit, are already had by others before him. so contrary of fanboys think, he's treating zoro more like a trash.
this one is coping hard holy shit

Status
Not open for further replies.