What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
personally I think that awakening will be the fuel of the G5
therefore awakening and G5 against BB and a G end against imu which will allow him to kill him but that he will also die after his final victory against imu
I am not sure how an awakening would help against BB. Not sure why I said G5 seeing how BB can nullify any one of Luffy's df abilities. Luffy might end up getting a CoC boost surpassing the likes of Shanks. Oda is too shook to kill off useless characters, there is absolutely no way he is killing Luffy.

Because it’s likely Queen and King talking and Sanji stole the snail to get the message to Zoro.
Do you think Oda is planning to separate the straw hat again ? Zoro fights Sanji. Sanji after the personality change decide to leave the crew. Some straw hats are not happy with this and join him and then they reunite in the final war or against Blackbeard.

Jokes aside.

Sanji and Zoro are real homies. Zoro is Sanji's best friend.

- Sanji talks to Zoro with a Den Den Mushi and asks him that if he goes crazy or loses his mind, Zoro must kill him after the battle against Kaidou's army.
He is the true brother he deserved. fighting but respecting themselves deep down

W

Wonderful World

Hoping there's a little stupid art box Oda draws where he just separates the masked ones from the no-masks. I'd laugh lmao

"Stronger" "Weaker"

But it'd make sense. Hopefully the rest of CP9 is here too. Would be cool to see them again
Not gonna lie, I'd love to see more Kumadori, Jabra, or Fukurou.

Do you think Oda is planning to separate the straw hat again ? Zoro fights Sanji. Sanji after the personality change decide to leave the crew. Some straw hats are not happy with this and join him and then they reunite in the final war or against Blackbeard.
Nah. I think Oda already gave us what’s going to cause Sanji to snap back to normal. Nico Robin is getting captured, and as strong as Brook and Robin is, I doubt they can hold off two Cp0 agents who are at least as strong as Lucci.

So Robin yells for Sanji to save her. Sanji has flashback of Zeff then his mother and boom were back

Status
Not open for further replies.