What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to not understand what is a rivalry in Shonen.

This is not Asta/Yuno situation.

Zoro vs Sanji is one-sided. Always been always will be.

Zoro rapes Lanji in 1 vs 1. There is no fucking correlation between them aside from being Luffy's subordinates.

Zoro didn't give a single fuck when Lanji left.

Don't try to make a deep connection here.
Eres un maldito imbécil de mierda, solo comes mierda y arrojas mierda.
Te refresco la memoria pedazo de estiércol.
Cuando wanji se fue, en zou, zoro estaba espiando la conversación, y luffy le enfatiza que se preocupa por wanji.
Anda a hacer de imbécil a otro lado
Aquí das pena ajena
Jajajaja

So Big Mom can power up just like Moriah,cool!
Sanji destroyed the raidt suit,wtf????He probably can beat Queen still,but that is just a waste!
Kidd will totally pull off some Magneto level attacks pretty soon,it seems Oda will wrap up the fights in the next chapters!Brook needs to give a good fight to the CP0 to hype him up,but i don't think Robin and Brook can win by themselves,Jinbe needs to show up!Xdrake vs Apoo+3 numbers incoming just like i predicted!Yamato will take out a number and go find the bombs!

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
my theory about the awakening of luffy is that it will be able to absorb all kinds of impacts and return them 10x or 100x stronger like the dial impacts of skypea we also know that BB can do it but without multiplying the force of the impacts received just send them back as they come with his yami yami.

for the CoC I also think that it has a stage above the one currently being used by luffy and the yonko its must surely be a form linked to the slowing down of time or even to stop it moving shanks seems really strange to me chronologically and it would be a perfect counter to not give BB time to absorb luffy's power
I might be the only Luffy fan not excited to see Luffy fight BB. I wanna see Luffy buss out that awakening against Akainu. Let Zoro or someone else fight BB:jordanmf:

Isn't slowing down time the ability of that guy from the davy back? Not sure Oda would want to go down that route with Luffy. He can see into the future already, adding "flashtime" to his arsenal would be extremely unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.