What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont give me that BS.
There were a bunch of "hurr durr Zoro soloes Commanders with just his dick now. Shiryu is trash. He's just gonna be fodder to Zoro" comments being thrown left and right, conveniently around the same time people were trashing King because no one would believe Zoro would step down the roof to fight him.

Get this "no one says this" BS out of here.
people were claiming shyriu is gonna be top tier and oden parallels and gonna give zoro a hard fight
literaly no one said that zoro gonna low diff shyriu lmfao
:milaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Except it didn’t happen in manga, they fail to stop him and fail to protect Curiel the gun sniper. Big rule in most games, snipers goes behind heavy hitters.
How the heck Akainu pass vista so easily unlike milhawk got stalled by vista and ask for postpone request ?
Papazuki ate their attacks like they were unexisting

WBP are not based on strength and Wb doesn't have numbers or t6. His nakamas are all commanders (even ace) but most of them are t6 lvl or lower. Do you really think WBP are full of people with marco and jozu vista's strength ?
I mean regardless, Vista and Marco couldn’t stall Akainu at all.

And its not like the WB commanders are slouches. Izo is probably about average for a WB commander and his bounty is over 500 million.

Marco is only on the cover as a place holder no. 2 since whitebeards true right hands died. Just like with blackbeard second division commanders > the rest
King is only on it because yamato is too strong to be put under kaido's will
:endthis:
Bepo is actually law's true no. 2 unlike them

Bepo ~ marco/king
Sulong bepo ~ marco + king

So you’re telling me Diable Jambe is more cooler than Raid suit ? Fuck no.

Diable Jambe is more of an elemental Attack which barely does any damage if not against Fodders in the new world.

It’s also been trashed too many Times.Do you see Sanji with DJ doing something as Cool as what Don Sai did with his powerful kick at Dressrosa busting up an entire mountain ? I don’t honestly Oda is just excusing himself to draw those Lame Diable Jambe.

The Raid Suit Fight vs Page one was exceptionally pleasing with all those Aesthetics,We always Claim Sanji is very agile and fast yet he gets hit very often and very easily in base with DJ.

Raid suit Gave off a whole different vibe to sanji’s Battle Prowess,Insane Durability with Insane speed Buffs Added invisibility and Fuck ton more emphasis on Raw power.I’m pretty sure others would agree @MonsterZoro @Chrono
Sanji covered a mountain sized man on fire. Idk what you mean. Fuck the power ranger 12 yo bullshit. I wanna see black flames diable jambe with hell memories or anti manner kick course super saiyan style. Trashed by who? He's never once went full power against anybody post time skip nor has he used his strongest attacks post ts. Everything about sanji has been hidden. Quit hating.

Also not a fan of throwing away his entire aesthetic and move set. I've grown to love it as part of his character after 1000 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.