What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji covered a mountain sized man on fire. Idk what you mean. Fuck the power ranger 12 yo bullshit. I wanna see black flames diable jambe with hell memories or anti manner kick course super saiyan style. Trashed by who? He's never once went full power against anybody post time skip nor has he used his strongest attacks post ts. Everything about sanji has been hidden. Quit hating.

Also not a fan of throwing away his entire aesthetic and move set. I've grown to love it as part of his character after 1000 chapters.
You fam are weird as fuck,You’d rather prefer a Base Sanji who’s too slow to even dodge big mom Fodders while Carrying Luffy instead of that Germa menace who blitzed the fuck outta Pageone.

It was obvious from the moment where Mama said she didn't have enough soul to spare against Marco tha emperors can't just neg diff YC1 level fighters. Luffy vs Kaido is an outlier. Several factors had to be taken into account
1)Luffy didn't have the right technique to hurt Kaido so he was just wasting his energy for nothing
2)He was out out his mind and unfocused becasue he didn't know what happened to his crewmate
3) it was Kaido's hype fight
Cap, he got destroyed
Post automatically merged:

Magellan negged the BBP and Shiryu is said to be Magellans equal.
Zoro is gonna beat shiryu so Zoro>BBP :arnoling:
Thats why Shiyuu had special introduction than the others.

Dont give me that BS.
There were a bunch of "hurr durr Zoro soloes Commanders with just his dick now. Shiryu is trash. He's just gonna be fodder to Zoro" comments being thrown left and right, conveniently around the same time people were trashing King because no one would believe Zoro would step down from the roof to fight him.

Get this "no one says this" BS out of here.
? Zoro fans always hyped Shillew, but some were disappointed by his DF choice though, not me.

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

In Jump cover we can see Luffy, Yamato and Momonosuke (adult dragon form).

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
no one above sabo bar dragon I guess
I was hoping there was

Status
Not open for further replies.