What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So? Roger uses a sword too and he ain't 100% swordsman. **** think by carrying a sword ur automatically a swordsman and have no other skill
Roger was a swordsman dumbass
Zoro a top swordsman is struggling to control enma a 21 grade sword
And your negative iq window licking ass is telling me that Roger a non swordsman had a saijo
Roger was absolutely a swordsman

Prime shiryu >>> king
Tbh, I think BB will occur before Shanks. But that's just my opinion, could be wrong. I just think this series will start and end with Shanks. There is a reason he's been on the ToC in every volume for 24 years now.
Imo the way i see it is the strawhats will meet up with shanks with mihawk before teach
Like we definitely need luffy usopp and zoro to reunite with shanks yasopp and mihawk but i don't think theyll be allowed to be all too relevant eos. Either getting defeated by the black beard pirates or purged by the world government

Fodderised by Doffy,Fodderised by Vergo,All his speed feats yet cannot block attacks from XDrake etc.Also Fails to Break some stupid door
Some of these Sanji fans are legit blind fam,Raid suit Elevated Sanji onto a whole new level within the top tiers and these man would rather prefer him without in base forms where he is too slow to dodge big Mom fodder pirates,Holy Shit and when asked they come up with excuses for all those poor displays.

@Chrono @stealthblack @Kuro Ashi come collect your men cuz they ain’t making any sense.

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.

Can we also powerscale the position of the first mate too? :memehm:
“Leaders of the new era” wasn’t about Killer but Bepo:crazwhat:

Don’t bet on this because it meant for literal offscreen fight both are invisible. people.

I believe zoro vs doc q which I believe doc q have zoan grim reaper fruit. That mean zoro literally fight the Grim Reaper. I believe it will end greatest fight ever. :funky:
Darksiders II, miss that game...,unfortunately it's more of a 'play once, and never touch again kinda game, imo, the soundtrack still kicks a as though, jesper kyd was in has bag for this game.

When we say that Oda portrays and gives to those characters special hypes, parallels as RH/VC, it's not for nothing or some fanmade cringy thing because it literally exists also for the author himself. Take this L now and stop crying.

Ben Beckman, Rayleigh, Katakuri, Marco, Shiryu, Sabo, King, Zoro, Bepo, Killer are all the right hand of their captain. The people their captain/leaders trust the most. Case closed.
I wont say explicitly its a case with trust for all of them (shiryu is a notable exception) .
def seems like the second strongest is a sure thing tho

Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
:kata:

The awakening of the Devil Fruit is a "gift"
:goatasure:

Drake declines Apoo's invitation
:blobdj:

Sanji ask Zoro if he goes crazy/uncontrollable, he wants Zoro to kill him after the battle against the Beast Pirates.
:kaidowhat:

Break next week
:tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.