What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think this spread furthers the admiral agenda since it implies Aokiji’s role in the BBP is above/different than that of a commander.

This fits based on how he can just leave and visit Punk Hazard when he feels like it.
Actually big think moment.

Does the BBP crew structure imply emperor >= admiral > YC or emperor = admiral > YC??

Some of these Sanji fans are legit blind fam,Raid suit Elevated Sanji onto a whole new level within the top tiers and these man would rather prefer him without in base forms where he is too slow to dodge big Mom fodder pirates,Holy Shit and when asked they come up with excuses for all those poor displays.

@Chrono @stealthblack @Kuro Ashi come collect your men cuz they ain’t making any sense.
@Finalbeta @Peroroncino Help me make sense outta this,These Sanji fans will never stop giving excuses for Sanji’s subpar showings in the new world.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I know what ur tryna do here bro... U tryna make roger a swordsman so eos zoro can be stronger than him since hes gonna be the strongest sm...
And you are trying to make him not one because you know if he is zoro will surpass him so you say dumb shit like roger is supposed to do something with the sword when hes not fighting

I think the ZvS debate is comedic because Oda portrays it both ways to rile people up.

Sometimes he portrays Zoro with Luffy, other times he portrays Zoro with Sanji. And to keep things spicy he never portrays Luffy with Sanji.

This is why I stick to the admiral-emperor debate and downplay both Zoro and Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.