What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh Metal being pushed by the physical force of Kid is VASTLY different from what Assign did.

And all awakening attacks are not guaranteed to be stronger than non awakening attacks get that headcanon off your head - Zangiri Mochi vs Power Mochi in the case of Katakuri; God Thread vs Flap Thread in the case of Doflamingo.

They have just started using their awakenings. Ofcourse their higher end awakening attacks will be stronger than their top end base attacks.

She drags all the metal to her and falls to the ground. It is not Chibaku Tensei. There you are crushed from literally every single direction and YOU are the centre of gravity. Here Big Mom still falls to the ground.

And who said all awakening attacks are by default stronger than non awakening attacks lmfao?
Katakuri's strongest attack is Zangiri Mochi, a non awakening attack. Doflamingo's strongest attack is God Thread, a non awakening attack.

Kid and Law are using their awakenings to start to hurt BM. Their strongest awakening attacks will. This shit didn't even kill pre TS Alabasta Zoro, good luck scratching BM with Assign.

Nope you tool. Panelling literally doesn't mean an attack is stronger or weaker. That's not how powerscaling works.

Kid's attack is bigger in scale. Needs more room to draw. Bigger Panel. It really is that simple.

She says she has never been hurt like this decades - what do you expect from a woman who's worst incident for the last couple of decades was a scratch in the knee? Now you gonna act like she's fighting top tiers every day and Kid/Law did more damage? By throwing a building at her of all things?
I wasn’t using paneling to power scale. My whole point was think about this from an authors perspective no power scaling. Would the mangaka Oda draw this big scene of the two Supernova awakening their DF and then only have one of them do damage? I doubt that he would. I wasn’t trying to say “because it’s a double page spread it did damage”.

But anyway you’re pretty much saying,

“Kidd did no damage. It was all Law. Big mom is only giving credit to Law here”

Alr man believe what you want. Rooftop 2.0. Kidd does obvious damage but weird fans who are obsessed with downplaying a character say he’s the only on the team not doing damage. :kayneshrug:

Lol. The spoiler provider even says Kidd and Laws damage. I’m done
Oh, that's my fault. I think I have that guy ignored, so I didn't even see him in your response.
Don’t blame you at all for having him ignored. Only reason I don’t have ignored is because he’s funny sometimes if you don’t take his trolling seriously lol

So alabasta did not have any metal?
Bring up the actual panels you are talking about.

Making someone a magnet and then attracting only one steal beam is enough to kill them. It’s called the magnetic force which is strong. This is basic science.

big mom was turned into a giant magnet and was literally crushed by all that force. That has never happened to zoro you can stop lying

You can literally see her in the air and then get crushed down by all the force

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I wasn’t using paneling to power scale. My whole point was think about this from an authors perspective no power scaling. Would the mangaka Oda draw this big scene of the two Supernova awakening their DF and then only have one of them do damage? I doubt that he would. I wasn’t trying to say “because it’s a double page spread it did damage”.

But anyway you’re pretty much saying,

“Kidd did no damage. It was all Law. Big mom is only giving credit to Law here”

Alr man believe what you want. Rooftop 2.0. Kidd does obvious damage but weird fans who are obsessed with downplaying a character say he’s the only on the team not doing damage. :kayneshrug:
I refuse to believe you strawmanned so hard lmao.

FTR, my point is Assign did next to nothing in terms of damage and all it did was buy time for the Supernovas.

And Punk Rotten moves which damaged Kaido are all stronger than Assign IMO. Nobody is taking credit away from Kidd. My point is that Assign was underwhelming as fuck for all the hype. If Big Meme wakes up puking blood and visually hurt by Assign, I'll obviously change my opinion.

Making someone a magnet and then attracting only one steal beam is enough to kill them. It’s called the magnetic force which is strong. This is basic science.

big mom was turned into a giant magnet and was literally crushed by all that force. That has never happened to zoro you can stop lying

You can literally see her in the air and then get crushed down by all the force
This is rooftop 2.0 all over again. They pretty much think Kidd isn’t doing damage because they think his method of attacking is too simple. Not “flashy” enough like Law or Killers. Even though Kidd is doing what both of them are doing. Internally damaging. He internally damages by crushing his opponent with enough force that they feel pain internally.

This was basically already said on the roof so it’s pretty much a waste of time to keep arguing. If they think Law is the only one doing damage let them believe that till the end of the fight lol

Kid and Law did something really impressive. To damage a top-tier and make them fight seriously is a great feat, but let's not act as if they did something even the top-tiers could not pull off.
They’re both top tier characters, but let’s not downplay their accomplishment. The attack was so effective because of both of their efforts and the versatility of their fruit. Law bypassing Big Mom’s durability and damaging her insides with his strongest attack we’ve seen yet and Kid compacting her from the outside is what made this move so dangerous. I don’t know a top tier who could pull all of this off in a 1v1 lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Here ya go. Pre TS Alabasta Zoro btw. Big Mom is an entire stratosphere ahead of this, durability wise.

Those were entire buildings and this is just the Metal.

"turned into a giant magnet" "crushed by all that force"

She attracted metal beams from the nearby buildings onto her and was dragged down by the weight of it. These are waaaay weaker than the physical attacks Kid used to harm Kaido. They are not even close to each other but go on.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They’re both top tier characters, but let’s not downplay their accomplishment. The attack was so effective because of both of their efforts and the versatility of their fruit. Law bypassing Big Mom’s durability and damaging her insides with his strongest attack we’ve seen yet and Kid compacting her from the outside is what made this move so dangerous. I don’t know a top tier who could pull all of this off in a 1v1 lol
Let's not be ridiculous. Having attacks strong enough to hurt top-tiers and being a top-tier are two different things. Zoro doesn't even need to use his last resort to damage Big Mom and he's still closer to a YC1 than he's to be a top-tier. And I am not downplaying Law and Kid here. I clearly said their feat was impressive, but you're being dishonest when you act as if characters like Akainu, Shanks, Aokiji, Kizaru, Kaido, and WB can't do what Kid and Law just did to her now.

I refuse to believe you strawmanned so hard lmao.

FTR, my point is Assign did next to nothing in terms of damage and all it did was buy time for the Supernovas.

And Punk Rotten moves which damaged Kaido are all stronger than Assign IMO. Nobody is taking credit away from Kidd. My point is that Assign was underwhelming as fuck for all the hype. If Big Meme wakes up puking blood and visually hurt by Assign, I'll obviously change my opinion.
Dragon twister sent Kidd's Punk Rotten flyin

Zoro can use no sword style black dragon twister so he can counter Kidds Assign with centrifugal force

Status
Not open for further replies.