What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We have a lot of reason for her to be durable as Kaido. Big Mom is most durable character.Hyped by multiple characters about her durability and no one ever hurt her too.
Kaido has the same hype as well. We literally saw him pull off the best durability feats in the series.

Portrayal wise, they are similar.
Feats wise, Kaido has better feats.

In any case, this should swing to Kaido lol.

Kaido has the same hype as well. We literally saw him pull off the best durability feats in the series.

Portrayal wise, they are similar.
Feats wise, Kaido has better feats.

In any case, this should swing to Kaido lol.
She's definitely super durable. Currently the best after Jozu and Kaido, but Kaido just has better feats and hype.
I can understand if you guys said they have same durability. There is no way that BM is less durable. There is no way to show BM is less durable other than TwoPiece.

Agree to disagree then.

Also dont tell me Jozu. Zoro can cut him if not he will get KOd
Post automatically merged:

Friendly sparring sessions where they don't hurt each other doesn't count.

So even Big Mom cannot perma scar Kaido now? So does Zoro have a better feat than Big Mom?
Show me how BM is less durable than Kaido in a panel then i will agree with you.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I can understand if you guys said they have same durability. There is no way that BM is less durable. There is no way to show BM is less durable other than TwoPiece.
Do you have logical arguments other than to just deny the obvious and call it "Two Piece" because it goes against your personal beliefs?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Agree to disagree then.

Get me one panel of her bruising off an attack on this level like nothing, then we can talk about how I was reading TwoPiece.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Show me how BM is less durable than Kaido in a panel then i will agree with you.
You don't need Oda to spell everything out on a panel.

Kaido's portrayal as a durability monster was his entire Introduction. Big Mom got a similar intro in WCI.
Kaido has a better feat - surviving a fall from a SKY ISLAND and complaining about a mere headache.

Do you have any BM feat to suggest Kaido isn't more durable?

I absolutely hate that Sanji destroyed the raid suit, so right now he is just a YC2 level or even less. What a retard he could have gotten into YC1 territory but now that he destroyed the raid suit and with Yamato joining he’ll be out of the monster trio for good. What a f*c*er

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Portrayal wise they are the same and BM doesnt have feats to be under Kaido. You guys said she is nowhere near durable as Kaido.
Kaido is more durable the difference isn't astronomical. He has better feats.

Big Mom, to this day, hasn't even faced an attack from a Ryou or a CoC infusion user yet in a serious fight - the only stuff that could hurt Kaido.

Agree to disagree then.

Post automatically merged:

in wci big mom needed armament haki to clash against luffy s g4 coa
kaido no sold g4 attacks in base no haki

Status
Not open for further replies.