What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
gamma knife has a small area of effect. It’s based of a small incisions. Shock Wave does an entire body attack
And caused the same amount of damage to Big Mom as Injection shot did to Kaido, outside of the smoke. Infact Kaido was coughing up more blood after taking an IS to the neck exactly like how Big Meme took a Anesthesia to her neck.

How do people feel about Sanji himself admitting that Zoro is much stronger than he is, when the former thinks that the latter can surely kill him? And be careful, Sanji is not implying something like "I will standing still, you just hit me" but something like going crazy and out of his mind, losing his emotions and not recognizing anyone (like, hitting Nami and so on).

Everyone on WG is bullying Simpji fans for their utter loss and the death of all their weird theories.
But, it's not like we needed confirmation for something obvious.

More importantly.
Oda's cover makes official the status of Zoro and Killer as vice captains/first mates/right hands/strongest right after their captain. Only characters with that attribution and role are in the cover.
I know there will still be someone who will dare to argue against the evidence, but at this point it's Flat Earth Society level.
Oda couldn't be clearer than that.

But, again, it's not like we needed confirmation for something obvious.
Thinking that Zoro wasn't clearly the 2nd stronger right after Luffy and the right hand/vice captain/first mate was cringeworthy. Actually, I am glad that oda destroyed this nonsensical querelle once and for all.

"Killer is a fighter, he is not the vice captain" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"Zoro is a fighter, he is not the vice captain" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"Shiryu is a fighter, he is not the vice captain" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How do people feel about Sanji himself admitting that Zoro is much stronger than he is, when the former thinks that the latter can surely kill him? And be careful, Sanji is not implying something like "I will standing still, you just hit me" but something like going crazy and out of his mind, losing his emotions and not recognizing anyone (like, hitting Nami and so on).

Everyone on WG is bullying Simpji fans for their utter loss and the death of all their weird theories.
But, it's not like we needed confirmation for something obvious.

More importantly.
Oda's cover makes official the status of Zoro and Killer as vice captains/first mates/right hands/strongest right after their captain. Only characters with that attribution and role are in the cover.
I know there will still be someone who will dare to argue against the evidence, but at this point it's Flat Earth Society level.
Oda couldn't be clearer than that.

But, again, it's not like we needed confirmation for something obvious.
Thinking that Zoro wasn't clearly the 2nd stronger right after Luffy and the right hand/vice captain/first mate was cringeworthy. Actually, I am glad that oda destroyed this nonsensical querelle once and for all.

"Killer is a fighter, he is not the vice captain" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"Zoro is a fighter, he is not the vice captain" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"Shiryu is a fighter, he is not the vice captain" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sanji was stronger with the RS

Status
Not open for further replies.