What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Twist:
After Zoro/Sanji beat King and Queen..

Zoro heads to cut down Sanji…. He sees him… tries to cut him… but that’s weird, it goes through him and nothing happens…

Suddenly…

Sanji from behind WEARING his Raid Suit which is a “superalloy” and can reform back and is not easily destroyed as Sanji thought!

Zoro: what is that…
Sanji: Germa tech allows us to create such illusions…

Zoro: I can’t believe my back was taken
Sanji: Naturally, you’re up against me
:steef:

Nothing states that all awakening attacks are stronger than non awakening attacks.

Law started using awakening because the higher end awakening attacks (the GK equivalent) will be really strong and OP.

Anesthesia isn't even as strong as a GK. It does bypass Durability though.
Then why didn't Law use them instead of using moves which consumes far more stamina

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then why didn't Law use them instead of using moves which consumes far more stamina
Because this is a shonen and every fight goes in a specific order where characters use their strongest moves/modes, especially when showing new shit off, at the end?

Is this your first One Piece fight or something? :kaidowhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Go cry

:milaugh: BM after law's attack, she only says "brat" shortly continues fighting like nothing happened

BM after Kidd's attack "damn...never felt real pain in decades " then boost herself up with lifespan to get stronger.

"Sanjikun law was or is above Kidd coz muh bounty " despite Kidd having CoC and better physical stats + Portrayal
Kidd's power never convinced me thus far. Law takes the W in a direct contest for now.

Nothing states that all awakening attacks are stronger than non awakening attacks.

Law started using awakening because the higher end awakening attacks (the GK equivalent) will be really strong and OP.

Anesthesia isn't even as strong as a GK. It does bypass Durability though.
gamma knife has a small area of effect. It’s based of a small incisions. Shock Wave does an entire body attack

Status
Not open for further replies.