What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Q n A from 5ch
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't think there's anything to write about because @LanceDragonite

I'll just explain a few things that are hard to understand.

The woman in the brothel, not in front of Sanji.
That's because she's scared of Sanji
Sanji says I didn't do anything, but some of his memories are missing from when he was running around.

Sanji doubts himself that I might have done it.

If the enemy is a woman, he can't touch her.
and
A ruthless and emotionless warrior of science.

Which is more useful, Sanji asks himself.

Sanji says goodbye to Jelma and the bathhouse and destroys the raid suit.

Sanji tells Zoro to kill him if he loses his mind and goes to the final battle.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q : B
How did you destroy the raid can?
A : I destroyed it by stepping on it like stepping on an empty can.
It's a machine, so I blew it up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q : What kind of damage does Mam do? I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.
A : Law asked Kid about the awakening, but he refused to say why he couldn't go without revealing his hand.

Mam says she hasn't felt pain in decades.

Sanji destroying the RS is awesome but it makes no sense to destroy it just so he can keep his emotions, as he already awakened his Germa powers. Getting rid of the RS won't change that.

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.

another day another confirmation of Luffy > Zoro > Sanji.....I know this still can't stop trolls from saying Zoro > Luffy or Sanji > Zoro.....
This also confirm
Kid and Law >> >Zoro too

:cheers:

Who was that person that hurt BM for real decades (20+ years ago)?
Roger? WB?

:steef:if not then maybe when she was a kid lol

BM : never been damaged or hurt for real in decades. Homies can't be hurt unless u are brook to counter homies. or Marco/jinbei to counter prometheus fire .
Katakuri : never been hit in years unless you got top tier speed. Never lost all his life.
Cracker : true face not seen in years. Only a few did it.

BM and SCs were literally fighting wBP and Others while not taking real damage or losing :milaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:cheers:

Who was that person that hurt BM for real decades (20+ years ago)?
Roger? WB?

:steef:if not then maybe when she was a kid lol

BM : never been damaged or hurt for real in decades. Homies can't be hurt unless u are brook to counter homies. or Marco/jinbei to counter prometheus fire .
Katakuri : never been hit in years unless you got top tier speed. Never lost all his life.
Cracker : true face not seen in years. Only a few did it.

BM and SCs were literally fighting wBP and Others while not taking real damage or losing :milaugh:
They didn't fight anyone
Yonko don't fight they haven't seen each other in decades

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I gotta say after sleeping on it i just appreciate bromance between Sanji and Zoro more

The only person in the entire raid Sanji trusts enough to help him in his darkest moment is Zoro.

And through the war we constantly saw them have these moments that solidify their place in the crew as 2 most important figures afrer Luffy
Post automatically merged:

I gotta say after sleeping on it i just appreciate bromance between Sanji and Zoro more

The only person in the entire raid Sanji trusts enough to help him in his darkest moment is Zoro.

And through the war we constantly saw them have these moments that solidify their place in the crew as 2 most important figures afrer Luffy

Post automatically merged:

Yikes

:myman:But but Kidd did nothing
But but Kidd is trash.

:milaugh:kid just did what nobody has done in decades
Not Queen, not kaido, not WB, not Marco (He trash anyway)

Keep thinking anyone else can tank kidd's attacks without issue
Goodluck

Status
Not open for further replies.