What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing indicates Miura died from drawing manga. The man had a wealth of other issues and causes of stress for several reasons. There are topics on this...

I understand the "death from overwork" culture that Japan has, but this is exactly why One Piece is on break this week, to give Oda the breaks he needs every month for his heath.

No need to get super worried about this. Plenty of mangaka do not have health problems. Tite Kubo's own problems weren't even due to manga, he had personal heath issues first.
Heart attack.
And you know how much about Oda´s personal life.

I am not saying anybody should be worried, but to claim nothing can´t happen, especially for people in such a stressing work environment, seems pretty naive.

Heart attack.
And you know how much about Oda´s personal life.

I am not saying anybody should be worried, but to claim nothing can´t happen, especially for people in such a stressing work environment, seems pretty naive.

Literally never said this. I said don't be negative. Nothing is tying his heart issues to his work outside of assumptions. Miura also had personal problems. It's why Berserk was as slow as it was.

Again, no point in being negative about Oda's health. They changed his schedule for a reason over 6 years ago. It's been this way since.

Tbf its not just a katakuri thing lots of the top have "a special one". Also when i say special one im not sayin theyre all the same level
  • Whitebeard had marco and jozu with ace being the most special
    • Primebeard only had oden as a significant member with the rest back then
  • Kaido got king and queen with yamato the standout
  • Roger had rayleigh and scopper with oden being extremely significant
  • Shanks has yasopp and lucky roo with ben beckmann being his main guy
  • We need to know more about the blackbeard pirates power hierarchy but shiryu is definitely the most important
Katakuri definitely stands out in comparison to the rest of the big mom pirates even to the other sweet commanders. So i dont think its insane to think cracker and smoothie are closer to eachother and kata being a good amount stronger

Also theory i guess but sabo might kinda be the same for the revs. Kuma and ivankov being dragons top 2 men. With sabo growing stronger and dragon sending the other 2 on side missions aka joining the shichibukai and waiting in impel down

Arguably arguably even killer and bepo are that for kid and law. Wire and heat being top kid pirates but killer obviously standing out. Penguin and shachi being top members from the other heart pirates but bepo being an absolute beast that neg diffs the verse💁‍♀️

In cover Color Spread we can see some characters that are No. 2 of their groups. Zoro and Bepo appear in the front in full body. Then we can see the faces of these characters in the background: Marco, Killer, Katakuri, King, Ben Beckman, Silvers Rayleigh, Sabo, and Shiliew.
Sanji is the VC they said @Chrono what are your thoughts on this:myman:

Well shit, I got duped into this being a "huge" chapter 😑 😑 😑

I like the character moments for Sanji, but who spread the "1031 is huge" BS 😑 😑 😑
Post automatically merged:

Reading unspoiled like back in the day was so fucking good :steef:
Welcome back Goat it's good to see you again :cheers:

:milaugh:the funny part is that

King fans wishes badly that Oda separates King from Queen
They think Oda made King like Katakuri
The only thing in the manga which has King above Queen is bounty!
They both are Kaido's most trusted fighters.
All 3 all stars are! King isn't VC or the pillar of the crew .
Both are always grouped and hyped together

Is he the second strongest? Yeah but the gap is slim between him and Queen unlike the gap between Katakuri and Smoothie

Katakuri and Ray are clearly above their crewmates because they have : CoC and advanced haki + skills + legendary status & hype

Which Marco and King lack, that's why Oda has them only 5-15% over Queen and Jozu
Imagine thinking Katakuri has legendary status while knowing the world government/marine didn't gave a damm about such "legend" being defeated.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

"Legend , coo master , whatever else Ndule adds"

Marine/WG : oh no ....anyways.

You truly love in your own pocket dimension or something bro.
:suresure:

:milaugh:
Kidd refuse coz he doesn't wanna reveal all about his arsenal's

BM said its been decades since he really felt pain or damaged.
Kidd did hurt BM :steef: he managed making BM feel real pain /damage.

Props to Law for making BM bleed and to Kidd for making BM feel real pain/damage

Status
Not open for further replies.