What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's defusing bombs guys....reason she probably went in that room is likely because there is a way down to the basement there. Wouldn't be surprised.
Dude, nobody cares about defusing bomb plot bullshit..

Yamao (and Jinbe) should help Brook protecting Robin.
Yamao + Jinbe + Brook protecting Robin (that is too weakened after Maria fight) VS Lucci + Kaku + Stussy trio.
The CP 9 vs 3 new members that weren't there yet during Ennies Lobby arc

If Oda really wants to make Yamao joining, scenario above is far better than defusing bomb bullshit

Dude, nobody cares about defusing bomb plot bullshit..

Yamao (and Jinbe) should help Brook protecting Robin.
Yamao + Jinbe + Brook protecting Robin (that is too weakened after Maria fight) VS Lucci + Kaku + Stussy trio.
The CP 9 vs 3 new members that weren't there yet during Ennies Lobby arc

If Oda really wants to make Yamao joining, scenario above is far better than defusing bomb bullshit
"Nobody cares"

Oda doesn't care that you don't care lmao

Get over it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yeah the order in which the enemies have fallen in Wano has been extremely erratic. The order seems to be:

Jaki
Juki and Goki
Nangi
Hatcha
Hotei, Mimawarigumi, and Oniwabanshu
Page One
Kanjuro (sorta)
Ulti
Who’s Who
Sasaki
Black Maria
Kunyun
Perospero and Jack
Hawkins
Queen? (presumably)
King? (presumably)
Fuku after Queen and King (lol)
Orochi
Kaido and Big Mon
I thought this was a strength ranking and worried you had a stroke mid post Lmfaooooo

Answer honestly
Which is better scenario: defusing bomb or fighting CP0 and protecting Robin?

But as always, OPlers will just like whatever bullshit Oda is writing.
Defusing the bomb, because Yamato knows fuck all about CP-0 and the plot to kidnap Robin.

Understand how a story is written first before insinuating something is better because YOU want it. And who knows "maybe" you get what you want anyway in due time.

I can shoot the same shit right back at you. Whiners just can't learn when to shut up and stop complaining about nonsense on a weekly basis

Well shit, I got duped into this being a "huge" chapter 😑 😑 😑

I like the character moments for Sanji, but who spread the "1031 is huge" BS 😑 😑 😑
Post automatically merged:

Reading unspoiled like back in the day was so fucking good :steef:
Fell for the classic ''this grave and number means something will happen in a million chapters'' trick, except this time it was a youtuber who does fortune reading out of Japanese numbers word play.

Status
Not open for further replies.