What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not talking about scabbard level damage where zoro can cut her/kaido, What kid and law did to big mom was more effective than what any of zoro’s normal attacks can do. Correction, Flying dragon blaze “with maximum input from enma “had big mom shitting her pants. It was obvious zoro’s normal moves can’t siginificantly damage yonkos. It was when he utilized enma more when he damaged kaido, and the scabbards can inflict the same amount of damage; it’s just ryuo. Go reread the rooftop, his first attack didn’t even damage kaido’s neck. And big mom is as or more durable than kaido naturally. Her entire history since she was a kid, she doesn’t get damage. She has thick skin that has abnormal durability. Kaido’s fruit keeps being hinted as one of the primary sources of his durability, big mom is just portrayed to be a monster outright as an abnormal human.
Wrong, Zoro's first attack used little to no haki/black haki. Zoro orge slash is a mid level attack. It's when Zoro attacks that use more haki or barrier attack cause more damage.

What a waste of panel between drake and the snitch (This shit gotscha moment are the worst :suresure:)

Lanji hit a woman (fan it is CoC:suresure::suresure:) welcome to lala land.

I take my L for Kid&Law vs Cry Mom - I though that fight was almost over like Oda introducing some shitty plot point like amnesia to end the fight. Still the awakening was meh, I dont feel any hype. Chapter 1010 is much much better and that chapter should be almost the same but was one of the worst chapter in Onigashima :milaugh:

Zoro vice captain is a fact establish already in chapter 3 in One Piece so over 20years ago. Nice that the Zoro hater are catching up:myman:

What a waste of panel between drake and the snitch (This shit gotscha moment are the worst :suresure:)

Lanji hit a woman (fan it is CoC:suresure::suresure:) welcome to lala land.

I take my L for Kid&Law vs Cry Mom - I though that fight was almost over like Oda introducing some shitty plot point like amnesia to end the fight. Still the awakening was meh, I dont feel any hype. Chapter 1010 is much much better and that chapter should be almost the same but was one of the worst chapter in Onigashima :milaugh:

Zoro vice captain is a fact establish already in chapter 3 in One Piece so over 20years ago. Nice that the Zoro hater are catching up:myman:
You really believe sanji hit a woman ?? Haha yall are the most entertaining ***** on this planet

If Oda does not do Zoro and Sanji confront each other later on
I swear he will be the worst!

You cannot build something as exciting as that then suddenly..

“It’s okay, Sanji can control himself now”

not that Oda… pleeeaaase!

Sanji should regain his self conscious while fighting Zoro… where Zoro drills that through his thick skull
Lanjifags can't get enough of Zoro's dick, Lanji's whole story and character is nothing more than a figment of Zoro's imagination:milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Killer's sonic blades, Punk Slam and especially Injection shot took Blood from him. Same thing happened with Big Mom but with Law's Awakening.
Not a fair comparision lol. Were those attacks used on Meme?

This doesnt makes Big Mom less durable. If Oda didnt show her fighting a AdvCoC user except Kaido.
It does. She hasn't shown any superiority over Kaido yet.

No. Kaido needed one Gear 3 attack and he started comparing Luffy to the Top Tiers.
G3 + internal destruction armament. Why are you forgetting that? Lol.

Kong gatling is multiple Kong Gun and she stopped one of them easily. Also AdvArmanent is useful hurting inside of the user. She didnt even hurt by that attack and you are saying she NEEDED CoA. She even says it this chapter that she didnt even hurt by it.
All of that Kong Gatling had Internal Destruction Armament Haki on them.
The Kong Gun she stopped didnt lol.

She needed Armament Haki to stop one Kong Gun. Kaido took multiple of them in Base without CoA in chapter 923. Literally shows the difference.

ayo...

HOL UP... WAIT A MINUTE

What if What zoro meant by his dialog was.. his first time seeing sanji go berserk.. which is what he looks forward to..

NEVER GONE ALL OUT BABYYY

:myman::goyea:

Status
Not open for further replies.