What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't sanji think of a better way to end his life, rather than making zoro look like a villain.
i knew that mf was stupid.

another possibility to consider though: by slaying sanji, zoro will forge a black blade.
maybe creating a black blade is like awakening mangekyou sharengan, you need to kill your best freind :zorothink:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Killer's sonic blades, Punk Slam and especially Injection shot took Blood from him. Same thing happened with Big Mom but with Law's Awakening.

This doesnt makes Big Mom less durable. If Oda didnt show her fighting a AdvCoC user except Kaido.

No. Kaido needed one Gear 3 attack and he started comparing Luffy to the Top Tiers.

Kong gatling is multiple Kong Gun and she stopped one of them easily. Also AdvArmanent is useful hurting inside of the user. She didnt even hurt by that attack and you are saying she NEEDED CoA. She even says it this chapter that she didnt even hurt by it.

Just admit it Big Mom is not weaker. :kayneshrug:

Am i supposed to work or answer you guys. :noo:

I understand if you guys want to say they are equal but saying one is way more durable while the other just gets hurt this chapter. Dont downplay Big Mom.

I am ending this argument with this words
BIG MOM IS NOT LESS DURABLE THAN KAIDO. :fullmom::kaimoji:
I have to work but i am lurking to see what you guys wrote.
Kidd's AP has got a lot of potential but he should try to learn advanced haki. 🤔

couldn't sanji think of a better way to end his life, rather than making zoro look like a villain.
i knew that mf was stupid.

another possibility to consider though: by slaying sanji, zoro will forge a black blade.
maybe creating a black blade is like awakening mangekyou sharengan, you need to kill your best freind :zorothink:

Sanji is warning Zoro not to hold back if Sanji loses control on himself and starts attacking the crew.

Sanji knows that if Zoro hesitates against him it could be all over for everyone :crazwhat:

Sanji is warning Zoro not to hold back if Sanji loses control on himself and starts attacking the crew.

Sanji knows that if Zoro hesitates against him it could be all over for everyone :crazwhat:
initially i thought sanji will just become like his brothers, nothing too dangerous
but sanji losing part of his memory kind of sealed the deal, and with his new acquired strength he will be a threat.

still, whoever kills sanji will end up looking bad no matter what.

Are you actually daft? His normal moves won't work on Big Mom and Kaido. Gamma Knife didn't penetrate through Kaido's scales even when he used it.
Law's injection shot made Kaido bleed (which means he doesn't need Awakening to make Kaido bleed)
so if Kaido's durability > Big Mom then he could have just used injection shot and made Big Mom bleed more as there was no need for him to use moves which consumes extreme amounts of stamina
Now you are getting angry like sanjikun whenever he gets gets debunked
:suresure:

Last edited:
Killer's sonic blades, Punk Slam and especially Injection shot took Blood from him. Same thing happened with Big Mom but with Law's Awakening.

This doesnt makes Big Mom less durable. If Oda didnt show her fighting a AdvCoC user except Kaido.

No. Kaido needed one Gear 3 attack and he started comparing Luffy to the Top Tiers.

Kong gatling is multiple Kong Gun and she stopped one of them easily. Also AdvArmanent is useful hurting inside of the user. She didnt even hurt by that attack and you are saying she NEEDED CoA. She even says it this chapter that she didnt even hurt by it.

Just admit it Big Mom is not weaker. :kayneshrug:

Am i supposed to work or answer you guys. :noo:

I understand if you guys want to say they are equal but saying one is way more durable while the other just gets hurt this chapter. Dont downplay Big Mom.

I am ending this argument with this words
BIG MOM IS NOT LESS DURABLE THAN KAIDO. :fullmom::kaimoji:
I have to work but i am lurking to see what you guys wrote.
She is likely just as or more durable as Kaido, definely, but having that durability since birth made her careless and stupid wich in turns make her easy to hit, while Kaido also suffer a bit from this at the start of his fights, he at least has shown he can dodge atacks, unlike big mom, who i dont think i ever saw even trying to do that.

She is like a massive tank, huge atack power and a strong almost impenetrable defense, but slow and clunky. But against people who can surpass/circunvent her durability i dont think she is going to be that much of a threat. Kidd and Law are likely going to bodybag that old lady unless Oda pulls the rug from under us with yet more people arriving to wano in time to stop them.
:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.